1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really cant wait for this set to arrive!!! looks awesome!!! :)

Same here!!

Looks like they changed the position of what I think is the the IR-receiver on the right column, imo an improvement as it's now less visible.
Also Alfred's eyes look a tad differently painted compared to the proto imo and on the buttom on the base you can see small round areas probably meant for the doors to stay in position when closed and the TDK sign on the bigger base is now framed, that's also new compared to the proto.
Wouldn't be surprised if that's the set how it's probably currently in production for the release. :yess:
On the front doors there are some gun parts missing but I'm sure they just didn't put them on display at the show.

Last edited:
its the same one that came with the DX 12.
Batman-Bruce-Wayne-Luxury-Collectible-Figure-by-Hot-Toys-2.jpg

do the hands are actually magnets? I've been out of the forum for a couple of months so I dont know if it was discussed

Awf Cawrse. This way, they can get people to buy their "possibly cancelled" TDKR armory with shrunken down QS Bruce Wayne head and cowl.:lecture

i do not agree at all. its a very nice sculpt of Bruce. i love the DX12. And theres not better Bruce out there at 1/6 scale. Plus this isn't the official final product. Gotta wait for OMG and others to get the real production pieces. Same as always with these figures, but people seem to have short memories in every thread.:lol

I was joking...partially. I don't mind the DX 12 sculpt, though I do think that it's vastly inferior to the prototype, but I think the thing that gets people is that the DX 12 sculpt, while good, is inferior to the QS 001 sculpt. So, we're wondering what the logic is in replicating the awesome faceplates in 1/6th, but not the more accurate cowl or Wayne sculpts.

I was joking...partially. I don't mind the DX 12 sculpt, though I do think that it's vastly inferior to the prototype, but I think the thing that gets people is that the DX 12 sculpt, while good, is inferior to the QS 001 sculpt. So, we're wondering what the logic is in replicating the awesome faceplates in 1/6th, but not the more accurate cowl or Wayne sculpts.

right, yes QS001 is the best Wayne sculpt, definitely!!! and my absolute favorite of any TDK Trilogy figures!! But QS001 came out after DX12 and had more than one sculptor working on it. Plus 1/6 size vs. 1/4 size you can get more accurate with detailing 1/4 sculpting. But i guess that depends on the artists and what they are comfortable with.

No, I know all of the facts about both sculpts, I'm simply saying that, if they can replicate the 1/4 scale faceplates in 1/6th, why can't they do the same with the BW sculpt and the cowl?

Back