1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45 yrs since passing of Mr Freeze #1 , George Sanders :(

Newmar also insists on inscribing at cons. West has been inscribing since at least '11 , beware of un-inscribed fakes !

Sometimes I remove inscriptions from photos , just prefer it that way...not to sell.

Every time I see this thread I do a double take because I think it's for figures from Batman & Robin. :lol

I still like this campy version of batman even in my 40s. My first toy that I physically bought was a small diecast batmobile from the show. 88 years is a pretty good run, but I'll still miss Adam West.

My favorite tv character Adam West (Batman), my favorite toys as a kid Corgi Batmobile and Mego Batman. I still watch the '66 Batman show with my youngest daughter. Batman, you will be sorely missed, you made generations of fans very happy.

I can't stop taking pics of these guys. Up next is my tony suit.
2u6yzuhy.jpg
One of the best representations of Batman. My favorite set.

Even though he was older he seemed in relatively good shape and seemed pretty sharp yet. I guess at 88 years old days get limited but still a sad loss and one that hits me big time. The 66 series is largely responsible for my love of Batman. I watched in syndication on The Family Channel as a kid a ton. Glad I have both figures by Hot Toys and the Blu-ray set.

look on Ebay how many HT 66 Batman figures sold today- these are climbing in price and people want them (beyond the timing of what happened today) yet they were sales duds in HT's eyes

Whenever a celebrity passes away the prices of their march goes up. Same thing happened when MJ passed. It was a sad sad day today. I remember watching all the reruns when I was a kid. I had the Batman, Robin, Green Hornet and Kato episode on VHS. Wish I could find it today.

Back