1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks - I'll try that. How can I contact Tony Mei?

I think he's more responsive on Facebook these days. But he's probably not making any more.

I have an original suit with no snags. Was going to put it on the bay. PM if you are interested.

IMG_0672.jpg

To those who were wondering about the Romero Joker, it's officially been cancelled. Here's the statement from Hot Toys:

Greetings Batfans!
Here at Hot Toys, we consider ourselves to be huge fans of 1966 Batman Television Series. Unfortunately, demand has not been kind to this license, and so, we are forced to choose only one. We are very happy with Prototype Version of Cesar Romero Joker, but before meet Licensor Approval, we wish to make certain this character is whom we want to do.

In our search for reference material, we find fascinating design in Aunt Harriet's curio cabinet, that we feel accurately captures spirit of wonderful Aunt Harriet! Which is why we find that, rather than bring fans only one character, we can bring two! Introducing Tea Cup Batman, with accurate China design from original 1966 production, we deliver beautiful, fun Batman with elegant spirit of lovely Aunt Harriet!

First available in stores at ToySoul this Winter, fans can stay tuned for more information on global rollout from wonderful partners at Sideshow Collectibles.

I think I'm done with Hot Toys. if they didn't lead us on, withdraw communication (i.e., Batmobile), etc. Collectors would show the necessary support. They have had chances to capitalize on this license and blew it!

That's extremely disappointing, though I'm failing to understand what exactly he's saying IS coming. Aunt Harriet's curio cabinet? Huh?

I think I'm done with Hot Toys. if they didn't lead us on, withdraw communication (i.e., Batmobile), etc. Collectors would show the necessary support. They have had chances to capitalize on this license and blew it!

I'm getting here as well,though it won't take a whole lot to pull me back in.1966 Batmobile for one thing.

Tweeterhead Riddler statue scales quite well with the 1966 Batman and Robin. Glad I ordered the Romero Joker from them as well. If HT won't continue the line, the Tweeterhead statues will fill the void nicely.

20161203_143419.jpg

Tweeterhead Riddler statue scales quite well with the 1966 Batman and Robin. Glad I ordered the Romero Joker from them as well. If HT won't continue the line, the Tweeterhead statues will fill the void nicely.

View attachment 307863

That looks great! Yes these statues work very nicely with the HT figures!

View attachment 307863

Nice display!

Did you remove the padding from Batman's waist? It looks really good the way you have it and I find on mine it's difficult to get the figure to lean forward at all because the articulation is impeded.

Back