1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying out my new Nikon D5300.

IMG_0946.jpg

Anyone with their ear to the ground regarding Batman 66 Joker? Just found out about this 4 month old information and thought maybe there was some activity out there. Untitled-1-3.jpg

Really? That's confirmed then? I've read posts hinting about that but a lot of times guys just screw around on here. They said no dice?

I hate to give you the bad news but I'm pretty sure this figure isn't be made .Hot toys said the demand was very poor for this line and pulled out .
When did you hear this? The other figures had been out for a couple of years before they showed this off, and I'm not aware of any other Hot Toys '66 figures being released in the interim, so that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. How would they be gauging demand? A survey? This was just revealed in September, by the way.

When did you hear this? The other figures had been out for a couple of years before they showed this off, and I'm not aware of any other Hot Toys '66 figures being released in the interim, so that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. How would they be gauging demand? A survey? This was just revealed in September, by the way.

Go to the hot toys 66 batmobile link on here and read from the last page back .

There's as many people saying 'I'm pretty sure this will get made' as saying 'I'm sure it won't'. No one has any firm info, just speculation. How many said AA Joker was never going to be released in the 5 years it took for him to be announced? If one thing is certain it's Joker is a big seller for HT and why they keep making so many.

Go to the hot toys 66 batmobile link on here and read from the last page back .
I read through posts going back through November and didn't see anything from Hot Toys regarding Joker specifically that indicated it would not be happening. They told people that Batmobile probably wasn't going to happen a long while back, but the Joker announcement, again, was just made in September. Costs (and risks) are of course, much lower in the case of another figure. I also looked in the Joker thread itself and don't see anything about this. If you have a specific link about that, please share. Otherwise, I'll assume it's more speculation.

I couldn't find any official HT statement either but clearly they've instilled enough doubt to cause the speculation...which is annoying no matter what they decide.

Just received this bad boy in the mail today from my friend T. Mello over on the '66 Batman boards. Goes perfectly with my Bat Signal. It is 1/6, haven't had a chance to pose with Batman and Robin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 191
Just received this bad boy in the mail today from my friend T. Mello over on the '66 Batman boards. Goes perfectly with my Bat Signal. It is 1/6, haven't had a chance to pose with Batman and Robin.

I NEED THIS

Search for T Mello begins now.

Back