1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to trade some of my hot toys figures for the duo. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just traded a figure to get Robin back. Just need Batman. Anyone selling or have one to trade?

Got Robin back and it's a stunning figure. Just need Batman back and the duo will be reunited.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looking good, old chum! Happy Batman Day, everyone!

batman-reflection-1000px.jpg

Last edited:
My friend Ed visited the Hot Toys Batman exhibit and is friends with a top HT executive. Ed just posted on a Batman board the 1/6 1966 Batmobile was canceled due to expense and low demand. But he wrote Hot Toys is considering a Julie Newmar Catwoman and the Yvonne Craig Batgirl is definitely "on the cards." This news can be considered official.

My friend Ed visited the Hot Toys Batman exhibit and is friends with a top HT executive. Ed just posted on a Batman board the 1/6 1966 Batmobile was canceled due to expense and low demand. But he wrote Hot Toys is considering a Julie Newmar Catwoman and the Yvonne Craig Batgirl is definitely "on the cards." This news can be considered official.

Although I prefer The Riddler that's great news! Well, not for my wallet but still... :lol

Funny no demand for 66 batmobile, but they think there is a big demand for Catwoman and Batgirl? I agree they both are in demand, but I cry bs on not enough demand for the batmobile.

Has anyone here got the 60's tv series on blu ray? Was hoping someone could take a screenshot of the beginning of an episode when the bright pink page shows with the batman symbol saying in color underneath?
Want to make a backdrop of it to go behind the dynamic duo in a detolf.

Julie Gregg RIP (Penguins moll Finella , season 1 and french singer in the movie)

Eddie Hice RIP (Penguins guinea pig #1 & Gorshins stuntman , The Movie)

Got my diorama for these guys just about finished and I notice a snag in the material right on Batman's chest that wasn't there yesterday. 😞

There's no way to fix this is there?

I remember when these figures first came out someone had made a custom suit that was superior to the Hot Toys one. Any chance this suit is still available?

Back