1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know why but I ordered Robin first With the promo code BF2514. Any other codes to get Batman for cheaper?

I no longer see an option to use rewards points toward an order. How do you do it?

When you proceed to check out. At the top of the screen there is a blue button you click on that says "Apply Codes" something along that line. It gives you options to add promos or reward points.

I pleaced order for both...$266.61 shipped thats not bad. I heard someone made a custom suit for Batman? Any links I can see?

Well i caved and ordered Robin to go with my Batman and for 128 for Robin is a Steal. I'm getting both for 280 i spent that on the bank robber joker.:lol I'm gonna have to push some orders around but dont want to be i should 've and could've train when the 66 batmobile roll's out, Then both these guys double in price. I grew up with the DYNAMIC DUO and should've picked up a while ago. They both look like loads of fun to pose. Love BF2514 coupon code feels like correct price's and not inflated for these 2 Grails.

I cant wait for january is going to be a amazing month with 3 hot toys n 1 sideshow R2 coming in at same time with T1 Arnold Terminator and r2d2 the Dynamic duo. Never been able to have so much greatness all scheduled to arrive at same time. :yess:Starting 2015 off nicely cant wait.

Hi guys

How are you guys getting both for $266 or $280. Shipped ? My : came to $285��

bf2514 code and think some did bundle i had my bats ordered from last month with a another code. Make sure u recalculate order after apply promo codes like bf2514

$138 for Batman and $128 for Robin, plus free shipping and over $50 in rewards can't be beat, I'll finally have the best representation of my childhood heroes on my shelf. Now I just hope they don't have a crazy after Christmas sale and blow these prices out of the water.

So the fact they are cheap means they didn't sell well and hence the fact we haven't seen the 1/6 Batmobile, you know after watching the special features of the blu Ray, I want it more now than ever and I am crossing my fingers Hot Toys make it right with the light up siren and maybe throw in sounds that make the flame and rocket launchers work...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Back