1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally gave in and ordered these guys. Ever since they were previewed I meant to order them, but kept talking myself out of it. Now I'm glad I waited so long to get the discount. But something tells me we may see them go even lower at SSC, and in the aftermarket.

Cyber Monday became Tuesday. Might spill over to Wednesday... then Thursday, and Friday. SS really wants to unload these HTs!

You realy cant go wrong with this duo if picked up with the discount of 50 batbuck's in rewards and the nostalgia of the this AMAZING DUO. I Hope i can afford the car along with my delorean and the Starwars line already Attacking my wallet before i can even count my credits..This year is turning out insane must have's. Every year i think i'm almost done then bam! must order....:lol:panic: Cant wait for them to arrive in january. :impatient:

Discount or not, these are still one of the best figures out there

They are, no doubt. I recall being a kid in the late seventies and getting the Mego Batman and Robin for Christmas, how excited I was. I actually feel just as excited now knowing these are on the way. Funny how emotions and and memories come rushing back in!

Yep and ALL the reviews convinced me along with amazing price n rewards made me order. I was just planning getting the car but insane not to have the duo w/ car as a sweet display. I know some figure's in the collection just can hear them SCREAMING AT YOU! :lol HA HA and know I'll cherish these 2 when arrive , and getting both at same time will be just a Dream come true. My only concern is getting that annoying plastic off them safely and no snags on suit. I know if i passed on these i would regret it. Very thankfull 4 the discounts n rewards I know are gonna go along way on all these must have release's in 2015.

I don't think I'm getting the car. I have the 89 and Tumbler and I don't have room to display either. Also, the quality control on the 89 car was insane and the 66 car looks like its going to have a high potential for damage imo. Then there's the price. I wonder if they will eventually become discounted like the 89.

Got Batman in today but won't be opening him until closer to Christmas. I will probably pick Robin up in the new year but still very stoked to open just Batman! Love Adam West!

Got Batman in today but won't be opening him until closer to Christmas. I will probably pick Robin up in the new year but still very stoked to open just Batman! Love Adam West!

Congrats Ryan! :hi5:

I just got my Dynamic Duo this afternoon. Love em! So glad I got a great deal at SSC too by taking advantage of black Friday. Both my suits had issues out the box, but not enough to make it a deal breaker for me.

15956203525_73e74e2cef_c.jpg

You can see the snags and such here in my little video praising my SSC deal i got. :lol

Congrats Ryan! :hi5:

I just got my Dynamic Duo this afternoon. Love em! So glad I got a great deal at SSC too by taking advantage of black Friday. Both my suits had issues out the box, but not enough to make it a deal breaker for me.

15956203525_73e74e2cef_c.jpg

Man both look kick ass. Sorry to hear about the small issues but man they look great in that shot. Gah I want to buy Robin now but can't! I hopefully have some rewards or a coupon code next week to purchase if not he will have to wait.

Congrats, jimmie, they look great! :clap

Any major snags?

I wouldn't say major, but definitely had some snags out of the box. Check the video I posted above for the snags and if you don't notice them, I can take photos.

Batman's cape I must say was a biotch to get the snaps in and when changing the snaps from how they come out of the box, one snagged the back of my suit. :lol Oh well, snags are pretty widespread.

Man both look kick ass. Sorry to hear about the small issues but man they look great in that shot. Gah I want to buy Robin now but can't! I hopefully have some rewards or a coupon code next week to purchase if not he will have to wait.

Thanks for the feedback on the video Ryan (still can't reply to you on YouTube though :dunno )

Anyway, I don't see Robin selling out anytime soon. There will be more deals to be had on him. I myself am in the same situation with Banner - would like it - need to wait to see if it drops more in price. Getting back to Robin though, these two should have been sold as a set. They are like PB&J; can't have one without the other.

Thanks for the feedback on the video Ryan (still can't reply to you on YouTube though :dunno )

Anyway, I don't see Robin selling out anytime soon. There will be more deals to be had on him. I myself am in the same situation with Banner - would like it - need to wait to see if it drops more in price. Getting back to Robin though, these two should have been sold as a set. They are like PB&J; can't have one without the other.

If they sold both in a two pack I would of bought right away. Making them separate wasn't the right move. I will pick him up hopefully this week. Banner is an awesome figure. Get a coupon and use it on him. He's very cool.

My Bats came perfect.

My robin has a off center R with a mark on it though... going to have to get a replacement.

My bats was perfect. Having no snagging issues. The materials on this feels nice. I have soft hands I guess though.

My robin has a off center R with a mark on it though... going to have to get a replacement.

Is SSC even offering replacements on these figures? If I recall correctly, they've been telling people they cannot replace these suits.

Back