1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the figures, although I wish the knee joints weren't so visible. Just picked up the blu ray of the movie earlier this week, haven't seen it in years. Getting the blu ray box set of the TV series when it comes out. Batman has the Tony suit and cape. Robin is stock. Crappy iPhone pic.

batman and robin.JPG

Love the figures, although I wish the knee joints weren't so visible. Just picked up the blu ray of the movie earlier this week, haven't seen it in years. Getting the blu ray box set of the TV series when it comes out. Batman has the Tony suit and cape. Robin is stock. Crappy iPhone pic.

iPhone pic or not, it still looks great!

Nah...Robin stays stock. I can justify upgrading the Batman suit & cape, but Robin looks good enough.

Gotcha.. does Tony's suit snag just curious? I wouldn't think it would but just curious..

Got these guys last week and cannot believe I waited so long to do it. They really add a lot to the dark Nolanverse/89 Bats look on the shelves. Nice to see something other than a black bat! Anyone on the fence about these don't hesitate too long. I had already passed on them, but thank goodness something drew me back in!
66batmanrobin.jpg

Got these guys last week and cannot believe I waited so long to do it. They really add a lot to the dark Nolanverse/89 Bats look on the shelves. Nice to see something other than a black bat! Anyone on the fence about these don't hesitate too long. I had already passed on them, but thank goodness something drew me back in!
View attachment 133608

I will be getting '66 Batman from UPS tomorrow and Robin in October.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

To anyone who has the '66 Batman. How to you get his cape posed where it's not flaring out? I tried the water trick and it din't do anything once it dried...

Back