1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I'm guessing he's talking about how it looks like some of the padding has been removed from under the suit. I'm also wondering what mods might have been done.

I was hoping we would see the Batmobile up for pre-order and a preview of Batgirl. Has Hot Toys hinted at the future of this line?

Nothing new on this line at all which is really disappointing since they nailed Batman and Robin. Still crossing my figures that the Batmobile is released.

After getting these 2 great figures, all I want is the 66 Batmobile. Tweeterhead will handle the rest of my 66 Batman needs(unless HT makes the Batcycle for B & R and Batgirl)

After getting these 2 great figures, all I want is the 66 Batmobile. Tweeterhead will handle the rest of my 66 Batman needs(unless HT makes the Batcycle for B & R and Batgirl)

Yeah the Tweeterhead statues look fantastic- I wonder if the production versions will be as nice....

Yeah the Tweeterhead statues look fantastic- I wonder if the production versions will be as nice....

So far I trust Tweeterhead 100% in regards to the production versions. Shipping dates is another story. As long as Trevor Grove is the Sculptor I'm ok. I will be pissssed if HT doesn't do the 66 Batmobile. The greatest automobile ever to grace film IMHO

I want the Batmobile...plus all the main arch villians...and Batgirl.

This line seems prime for exclusives. Most characters would need only standard bodies, cut & sew, new head sculpt and one accessory. BAM! $300 dollars! Half of it all profit. :lol

Seriously, these could be great exclusives...especially just North American exclusives. Wouldn't it be cool if they were SSCs only exclusives? :hi5:

I don't know what age most collectors are that were interested in these figures, but I'm 31 and this show was way before my time. With the representations of Batman we've seen in the recent films and video games, I have no interest in this old style look. I feel it is just too dated unless you're hardcore fan of this tv show.

I'm the same age as you and I want one now because it makes a nice contrast to my Captain America "evolution" display to have a similar display underneath with Batman. I think he'll go very nicely with my Star Spangled Man figure.

But while he may not be as "cool" as the Keaton/Bale Bats, I still grew up watching this show in syndication and enjoyed it for what it was.

I'm the same age as you and I want one now because it makes a nice contrast to my Captain America "evolution" display to have a similar display underneath with Batman. I think he'll go very nicely with my Star Spangled Man figure.

But while he may not be as "cool" as the Keaton/Bale Bats, I still grew up watching this show in syndication and enjoyed it for what it was.

I agree. I also would like to do a body swap, not that I know what I'm doing lol

So I just flex paid Batman 66, with an $20 off coupon total came to $195 not bad....

I don't know what age most collectors are that were interested in these figures, but I'm 31 and this show was way before my time. With the representations of Batman we've seen in the recent films and video games, I have no interest in this old style look. I feel it is just too dated unless you're hardcore fan of this tv show.

The show was shown in syndication for years in America, I'm 33 and I watched the **** out of it

Yeah, they were showing the show all the time in the 80s and 90s. They still do on IFC.

I wish Hot Toys would make Batgirl's cycle. Kind of worried a bit since the Batmobile isn't up yet. Nor have we received a preview of the 89 Batwing.

Even though you may only be 33, there a many people younger than you that love this version of Batman. I know there are many who can appreciate this version and the '89 Keaton version - it does not have to be so cut and dry people can like both and the Bale version also!
Just one man's opinion,
sjb66

I'm 39 and the show was on all the time when I was growing up. It was like watching a comic book come to life. I really hope HT hasn't abandoned this line of figures. Hopefully they'll continue with at least the core group of villains (Joker, Penguin, Riddler, and Catwoman), Batgirl, and finally release the Batmobile.

Back