1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My set of Batman and Robin is on a UPS truck now on its way to my house! CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! I've been watch the 1960's batman movie for the past three nights in anticipation.

Got mine and the emblem is straight! The suit is delicate more so than Clark supes but I thought that was greatly exaggerated and this is slightly exxagerated too

After a delay, (was supposed to scoop it up yesterday) finally got this bad boy today, wow is all I can say! so far the 1966 lineup has been stellar hoping the batmobile will be just as epic!
20140501_155311_Richtone(HDR) (450x800).jpg20140501_155422 (450x800).jpg20140501_155438 (450x800).jpg20140501_155801_Richtone(HDR) (450x800).jpg20140501_155838_Richtone(HDR) (450x800).jpg

Got The Bat yesterday. He definitely pops in my collection of "mostly" Star Wars and Indy. Nice to finally have some color in there! Can't wait for Robin!

Here is the requisite "Batusi" shot:

Last edited:
Ups delivered both today........:yess:

A 7 month old brat is keeping me from opening them because apparently you have to keep an eye on kids that young every single second..........:dunno

box blockin baby........:mad:

Well, after 7 long months of waiting Bats arrived today.....crooked logo and all!!
Sending back first thing tomorrow morning. Way to go HT! :thud:

Got mine! but my local shop charged me $260 CDN (holy crap batman!) .. I caved.
Overall very happy with it, very nostalgic .. And I do have Robin coming as well.

I do have a little bit of snags on the right leg, but honestly I feel all of these are going to have it, it's fabric.
My logo was slightly crooked however using both thumbs and placing them on each breast firmly (I know I know) I was able to centre it.

AW1.jpg

AW2.jpg

The dynamic duo is in the house! Got the box opened it for a quick look. emblem is straight! Can't open them yet because I have a doctor's appointment.

All the photos I've seen of the Tony Mei suit have looked great, but your photo is the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back :lol

At first glance it could easily be mistaken for a test still of West back in the 60's :wink1:

I ordered one today :yess: Can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on it. Hopefully it won't snag :gah:

Ups delivered both today........:yess:

A 7 month old brat is keeping me from opening them because apparently you have to keep an eye on kids that young every single second..........:dunno

box blockin baby........:mad:

I'd ship it back...The baby. Not the toys.

:D

Got mine! but my local shop charged me $260 CDN (holy crap batman!) .. I caved.
Overall very happy with it, very nostalgic .. And I do have Robin coming as well.

I do have a little bit of snags on the right leg, but honestly I feel all of these are going to have it, it's fabric.
My logo was slightly crooked however using both thumbs and placing them on each breast firmly (I know I know) I was able to centre it.

View attachment 107054

View attachment 107055

phoenix comics or another dimension?

I received ROBIN today. The arm joint (elbow area) seem very hard to move, I don't want to break anything, but would like to be able to bend the arms. Any tips?

^Heat the elbow joint with a hairdryer.^

Got both of mine today as well, stoked they shipped together. Haven't really had the time to mess with them..just ran my finger over Bats suit. Scary thin. They look super together can't wait to set them up.

I love these figures.. I think they're absolutely beautiful, but damn batman suit is so damn snaggy and too delicate down to the touch. They will definitely get the "white glove treatment". No extreme poses for these guys! :gah:

Robin was delivered to my work today but I've been off recovering from a rhizotomy. Need to get the wife to stop by and pick it up for me tomorrow. Wish the Batmobile would go up for PO!

Back