1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the body Hot Toys chose for this particular figure. I would've gone with a slightly similar body to the MMS207.

So I've had Batman for about a week and Robin will be here Thursday. I ordered Tony's suit and cape upgrade and cant wait to get those either. But looking at Batman I can't wait for the Batmobile to come out, but I hope Hot Toys goes further with this line. It would be a shame if we didn't get Batgirl, The Joker, Catwoman, Penguin and Riddler. This could be one of the best lines they produced in years if they put the effort into it. Here's hoping.

I couldn't drop $800+ for 4 villains and I don't think I could pick just one over another so if they continue the line I hope it's with batgirl. She would be an easy buy from me... I always looked forward to her episodes when the cycle zipped across the opening credits.

moobs. Why oh why does it look like he has **** in certain photos. Is it lighting or Did Adam west have a sex change. The transtesticle batman.

Naw! It's the lighting, and the particular body that was used by Hot Toy. I'll get it right thru continued Modifications.

Personally TV accuracy is everything when it comes to Adam West as Batman! I'm planning on picking up Tony's suit at some point in time it looks great to me. Thank you for taking on this project I can not stand the crappy fabric Hot Toys used for this figure.

Because i want to pose this "Action Figure" for dioramas, and other action sequences pics. I wasn't very happy with the Hot Toys "Big Gut" look, and the Bat emblem being a bit low. I've removed most the padding he had underneath the Batsuit (except black suit)...Adjusted the shirt a little; and now i'm happy with the outcome. This fix remedied a few problems...1) Bat Emblem sits higher on the chest...Luv it. 2) R.O.M- More range of motion for Batman to hit different poses without the assistance of the stand, even sitting with ease (as he waits for the Batmobile). 3) Goodbye to that "Bulky" Stomach look. 4) To me...I think it better represents West during season 1. I could tighten the belt a bit more. However, for posing purposes you need a little "Wiggle Room". Overall, I'm happy with the changes and my kids Luv it too.

102_7384362x640_zps65ce052a.jpg

index.php

Looking at that custom from a couple pages back with the thin waste just makes no sense to me. People talk about West being in good shape underneath the suit which is all well and good, but the fact is while wearing the suit he looked like he had a bit of a gut. I really see nothing wrong with HT's body. That's how he looked on the show/movie.

Looking at that custom from a couple pages back with the thin waste just makes no sense to me. People talk about West being in good shape underneath the suit which is all well and good, but the fact is while wearing the suit he looked like he had a bit of a gut. I really see nothing wrong with HT's body. That's how he looked on the show/movie.
Of course! Ivaniski is in the 1%.

Anyway Lejuan - quite an apt comparison. :lol

Back