1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm willing to pay a little more to have this type of logo...as i never liked how it looked on the show.

I like this logo better.......

AWBatman0328142_zps94b3687d.jpg

Love the show hated the emblem on the show....It sat too low on the chest. Yuck!!! :slap

attachment.php

As I opened that pic, I thought it was Adam West! Yeah, this figure rocks. I'm really sorry to hear that some people are getting snagged suits. I've done the next best thing to ya with Batman without any issues. I can't wait to get the Batmobile. This will be an amazing set up. On the symbol issue, I compared my figure with a same scale pic of West. Yes it's a little out of proportion, but looks all the better for it.
As a side note, I'm almost tempted to buy the Barbie Catwoman as background!

I'm willing to pay a little more to have this type of logo...as i never liked how it looked on the show.

I like this logo better.......

AWBatman0328142_zps94b3687d.jpg

Maybe Tony can include the larger one also and we can decide which we like better when we receive it.

Maybe Tony can include the larger one also and we can decide which we like better when we receive it.

That would be Fabulous, and extremely appreciated. However, he probably stuck them to his upgrade suit by now. Incidentally, There is a fix for the "Big" Gut look, and a fix to make the emblem sit higher on the chest. I will be posting pics soon on the fix i made on my Batman by removing some of his inner clothes. I'm charging my camera now in order to post pics of my new version of the Batman66, I really like how it looks now (sorry guys, i'm sort of picky, and want a specific look). :lol

That would be Fabulous, and extremely appreciated. However, he probably stuck them to his upgrade suit by now. Incidentally, There is a fix for the "Big" Gut look, and a fix to make the emblem sit higher on the chest. I will be posting pics soon on the fix i made on my Batman by removing some of his inner clothes. I'm charging my camera now in order to post pics of my new version of the Batman66, I really like how it looks now (sorry guys, i'm sort of picky, and want a specific look). :lol

I'm not gonna include any extra logo, it's fine the way it is. TV accurate. So hard to please everyone these days.....

The good news is you can just peel off the HT logo and put it on mine. Just the design isn't accurate, but seems like no one really care these days when comes to Adam West Batman's accuracy.....

well i went and grabbed mine from my po box and it isn't as bad as some i have seen here, but my logo is still crooked....luckily i ordered a Mei custom.

Tony, your bat suit looks great. For me it also comes down to TV accuracy rather than what would have looked better, had the costume designers changed a few things (like moving the symbol up & the belt down,...would have made a world of difference). If people don't want film accuracy, then you should not get Tony's. Just get another grey suit and stick the Bat symbol were you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony, your bat suit looks great. For me it also comes down to TV accuracy rather than what would have looked better, had the costume designers changed a few things (like moving the symbol up & the belt down,...would have made a world of difference). If people don't want film accuracy, then you should not get Tony's. Just get another grey suit and stick the Bat symbol were you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

I myself personally like the chest up belt down look as well, but the way 66 Batman look was how they fashioned back then, which brings back lots of old memories :D I'm sticking to the original

Because i want to pose this "Action Figure" for dioramas, and other action sequences pics. I wasn't very happy with the Hot Toys "Big Gut" look, and the Bat emblem being a bit low. I've removed most the padding he had underneath the Batsuit (except black suit)...Adjusted the shirt a little; and now i'm happy with the outcome. This fix remedied a few problems...1) Bat Emblem sits higher on the chest...Luv it. 2) R.O.M- More range of motion for Batman to hit different poses without the assistance of the stand, even sitting with ease (as he waits for the Batmobile). 3) Goodbye to that "Bulky" Stomach look. 4) To me...I think it better represents West during season 1. I could tighten the belt a bit more. However, for posing purposes you need a little "Wiggle Room". Overall, I'm happy with the changes and my kids Luv it too.

102_7389640x362_zps33a55aff.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Back