1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Hot Toys already make a female body with this feature:

f04zlw.jpg

:)
I'd like to take a bite out of that and develop lock jaw!

It'd be sensational wouldn't it! :lol

The reality is, that it's BATMAN.

It's also reality that HT roll these things in two ways:

1) - at a snail's pace - &

2) - completely randomly - without any rhyme or reason.

Either way, we've got an uncertain wait for any solid info on our lovely Julie. :monkey2

So I wonder if only Batman is coming and Robin will be delayed by a bit or what. Hopefully their releases aren't too far apart.

OMG's pics are stunning - the first one.. :rock

The body looks excellent now - no false chubbiness going on - good.

The only things I hope look better in hand, are the way the cape sits on his shoulders (hopefully it's futzable), & the belt doesn't look as good as the promo pics.

All up though - an amazing figure, I cannot wait to own it.

Either way, we've got an uncertain wait for any solid info on our lovely Julie. :monkey2
I'd love to get a Julie Newmar Catwoman, but I really hope that we get a Yvonne Craig Batgirl.

I do sort of agree that Batman's belt doesn't look the greatest. Hopefully it looks a bit better in person. It comes off looking a bit cheap in OMG's pictures to me.

OMG's photos are great!!! The figure looks to have turned out great.

The material of the suit looks pretty delicate though, perhaps even more so than CR Superman's suit! Will have to definitely watch out for runs on that!!

1926805_494811267289921_1153985030_n.jpg

OMG's photos are great!!! The figure looks to have turned out great.

The material of the suit looks pretty delicate though, perhaps even more so than CR Superman's suit! Will have to definitely watch out for runs on that!!

View attachment 99617

Yeah. I noticed this too. Looking at OMG's photos it seems that the suit's got some snags.

Back