1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened him. Figure of the year (I know it's only March). But it's marvellous. The headsculpt(s) are of the very best DX quality. Beautiful paint. Costume is great. The belt is a little plastic looking, could have done with another spray of paint, but seriously that's the only nitpick I could find, and that's not even a real issue.
It's simply wonderful. It's the sort of figure that just looking at him makes you smile. Love the box, love the cape, love the ears (IMO they were bendy in the show).
The bulky body? Someone compared it to the Captain America Spangled body which was horrible, it's not the same, this in my eyes looks perfect. My memory of West is him having that old movie star physique, chunky but in good shape. Corset wearing, and this captures that perfectly.

For once I'm stumped to find anything negative too say. It's nearly perfect. 9/10
:rock

Last edited:
Just opened him. Figure of the year (I know it's only March). But it's marvellous. The headsculpt(s) are of the very best DX quality. Beautiful paint. Costume is great. The belt is a little plastic looking, could have done with another spray of paint, but seriously that's the only nitpick I could find, and that's not even a real issue.
It's simply wonderful. It's the sort of figure that just looking at him makes you smile. Love the box, love the cape, love the ears (IMO they were bendy in the show).
The bulky body? Someone compared it to the Captain America Spangled body which was horrible, it's not the same, this in my eyes looks perfect. My memory of West is him having that old movie star physique, chunky but in good shape. Corset wearing, and this captures that perfectly.

For once I'm stumped to find anything negative too say. It's nearly perfect. 9/10

Dammit. I cleaned out DC collection looks like I may need to reconsider 66 spot...

**** yeah. :rock

Can't wait to get my own.

Now this is what I like to hear! Congrats and I look forward to pics!

Blah blah blah....post pix.

Blah blah blah....post pix.

Blah, blah, blah...Too many great pics already posted. Not a lot to add. This figure is so perfectly cartoonish, shooting it in a realistic filmy way the way i normally try to do things probably wouldn't suit it. I will look later. I love Jingos pics though...

Blah, blah, blah...Too many great pics already posted. Not a lot to add. This figure is so perfectly cartoonish, shooting it in a realistic filmy way the way i normally try to do things probably wouldn't suit it. I will look later. I love Jingos pics though...

Well fine then :pfft:

I didn't wanna see your pics anyway.

So these are shipping?! Mine still says "processing," this is the figure I always wished for as a kid but never thought I'd get. Can't wait to get him in-hand (and Robin too).

how does he compare size wise to the Chris reeve supes and do they look good together

Awesome question. I'm thinking of getting the Reeve supes to display with the 66 batman and robin. And then cross my fingers for a Lynda Carter WW to join them.

A couple of quick ones, it's too dark here dammit! I'd swear under the right lighting set up, you could make this look like a real person. The detail is just so fine.
The seams in the fabric, the fabric texture itself, photo's don't do it justice IMO.

Last edited:
Back