1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman(1966)-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Today is Adam West's birthday, if I'm not mistaken. What a fitting homage to the legendary icon :)

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-Batman(1966)-Robin 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

You mean like an enclosed table with a glass top so you can put the duo & car in there? :)

Yep, but then I won't be able to play. :( :lol

That got me thinking; how many of you actually play with your ht figs?

I got HT hulk the other week and finally opened it a few days ago. I was so excited when i opened him and try to find a nice pose for him for like 20-30 min, then set him up carefully on the detolf as i didnt want to lost the pose i did and havent touched him since. I do occasionally go inside the room to enjoy looking at it, but i seldom touch my figures once ive found the perfect pose.

I ve got the shivers.It s been a while since a Hot Toys figure made me shiver but these have.
They make a point of saying these are licences from the film.So will we get a DX from the TV series in the future?

Same Hot Toys time,same Hot Toys channel(do nt forget his buckle communicator...)

I ve got the shivers.It s been a while since a Hot Toys figure made me shiver but these have.
They make a point of saying these are licences from the film.So will we get a DX from the TV series in the future?

Same Hot Toys time,same Hot Toys channel(do nt forget his buckle communicator...)
I don't see why they would make separate tv versions of the characters. The suits are the exact same in the Batman tv show as they are in Batman: The Movie.

The extent of me "playing" with any figures is putting them into different poses or changing out weapons or something. I just display them. I have to say Robin looks great, maybe even slightly better than Batman to me. Both of these are absolute must haves though. Hopefully they're up for pre-order soon!!

These will end up in the Batmobile when they all come out.

WOW! Those pics made my day. This Batman figure is quite superb.
Agree that this thread should stay isolated, as there will be Robin, then the Batmobile.
In mean time, looks like this will in our hands next August me thinks.
Time to look back at the pics again !

These figures are incredible and it's nice too see a new smaller body, maybe we'll get to see T2 John Connor or something now, it does open up a few possibilities.

Sensational work from Hot Toys, I want them both, and I'll seriously consider the Batmobile

Sensational work from Hot Toys, I want them both, and I'll seriously consider the Batmobile

looks great! i will also properly pick these up. Batman Leads to me needing robin and then having both will make me want the Batmobile... well played hot toys

They look incredible! Awesome!

One of each for me.

Released Q2-Q3 2014

I will buy both.

Does the utility belt open to see his gadgets?

That would turn it from a good figure into a great figure.

Getting all 3. :panic: But passing on the villains, unless they make Batgirl.

Still wish they had thrown in a Bruce Wayne sculpt.

I don't know if I'll get Robin. My HT Batman collection is limited to just Batmana and Joker figures. Tough to skip him though. Batman's a must have.

Back