1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman: Classic TV Series-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Yeah. I'm thinking $210 for Robin and $230 for Batman. I hope our dealers would offer a package deal price for both similar to DX08 and DX09.
There was a package deal for the DX08 and DX09? I wasn't collecting quite yet when those were released originally.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman(1966)-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Nothing new but I like the pictures. Will buy both figures and the Batmobile!

Why am I always the last ***ing guy on the page. :lol

Mr West's torso looks good - better than the Con pics anyway.

The arms look a little thin & the elbows look a little pipe cleaner-esque, but overall pretty sweet.

I still think the belt should be bigger though - the fact the figure's belt is smaller, just emphasizes the slight barrel like appearance of his waist more - which just perpetuates the misconception further. :huh

Just an idea but isn't it better if the Batman and Robin threads are merged?

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-Batman: Classic TV Series-Robin 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Wow - Robin looks amazing!! :rock

I might go back on what I said previously.. he could be a buy as well as West. :clap

Shark repellent, Batuisi hands, and a bomb! You can recreate every iconic scene. This is so preordered.

Just an idea but isn't it better if the Batman and Robin threads are merged?

I actually thought about that, but, seeing as how they're both separate releases, I felt that they should have their own respective threads?

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-Batman(1966)-Robin 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

...........& I'm the last guy on the ****ing page again. :lol

Can't have Batman '66 without his Robin. Loving the facepalm.

I totally can - but Robin is a great figure. I probably won't get it actually.. :lol

Not a huge fan of 60s Bats but these look fantastic. Depending on price, I could be tempted.

Why am I always the last ***ing guy on the page. :lol

Mr West's torso looks good - better than the Con pics anyway.

The arms look a little thin & the elbows look a little pipe cleaner-esque, but overall pretty sweet.

I still think the belt should be bigger though - the fact the figure's belt is smaller, just emphasizes the slight barrel like appearance of his waist more - which just perpetuates the misconception further. :huh

I may be the first guy, but I'm the last to have input.:lol Suffice it to say, these look phenomenal, and they're absolute must haves. After the amazing QS pics yesterday, and now this, it seems like Batman fans have something on every corner to look forward to.

These are both incredible. I want a Batman and Robin/Batmobile coffee table.:lecture Probably won't happen, though.:lol

I actually thought about that, but, seeing as how they're both separate releases, I felt that they should have their own respective threads?

Yeah but I kinda feel like it would be easier to just have one thread for what I see as an inseperable duo. Everyone who buys one is most likely gonna buy both. When the in hand pics come everyone is going to have to double post or discuss the duo in different threads. :dunno

You mean like an enclosed table with a glass top so you can put the duo & car in there? :)

Happy dance then the realisation that i now have to have a 1/6 Batmobile too.

Hot Toys they are incredible i knew this would happen eventualy, first we got 78 Superman then 89 Batman and now 66 Batman and Robin.

Yeah but I kinda feel like it would be easier to just have one thread for what I see as an inseperable duo. Everyone who buys one is most likely gonna buy both. When the in hand pics come everyone is going to have to double post or discuss the duo in different threads. :dunno

I don't see any reason to, now. I get your point, but, seeing as how the threads are already created, may as well leave it as is.

Yep, but then I won't be able to play. :( :lol

Yeah it was just an idea. This will work too.

So I wonder if the reveals mean that these could go up for order soon. I'm more excited for these than any other figures now.

Back