1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say major, but definitely had some snags out of the box. Check the video I posted above for the snags and if you don't notice them, I can take photos.

Batman's cape I must say was a biotch to get the snaps in and when changing the snaps from how they come out of the box, one snagged the back of my suit. :lol Oh well, snags are pretty widespread.

Cool video! :hi5:

Bummer about the snags, but it's much more forgivable at $267 than at $395.

Congrats Kuat. These two are quite the pair. :hi5:

I was assuming that was for snagging issues. Damn.

Any luck on a replacement?

Cool video! :hi5:

Bummer about the snags, but it's much more forgivable at $267 than at $395.

Thanks for the compliment. I agree that the snags are forgivable at the price I paid. :duff

Congrats Ryan! :hi5:

I just got my Dynamic Duo this afternoon. Love em! So glad I got a great deal at SSC too by taking advantage of black Friday. Both my suits had issues out the box, but not enough to make it a deal breaker for me.

15956203525_73e74e2cef_c.jpg

You can see the snags and such here in my little video praising my SSC deal i got. :lol

Great stuff brotha & congrats to all that got these awesome figures.

Great stuff brotha & congrats to all that got these awesome figures.

Thanks buddy. Get yours on display ASAP! You're missing out not having these displayed.

Thanks, jimmie!

While every newly arrived figure feels special, this pair feel extra special. Just wish they'd have been popular enough to bring about Romero Joker, Gorshin Riddler, Meredith Penguin, Newmar Catwoman, Craig Batgirl... :panic:

I think Howard Chan said they still plan to do more figures from this line. Romero Joker all the way for me. :yess:

Thanks buddy. Get yours on display ASAP! You're missing out not having these displayed.

I think Howard Chan said they still plan to do more figures from this line. Romero Joker all the way for me. :yess:

Yeah man, I need to get them back out. I had them out for a few weeks and they look incredible. Once this sickness is gone, then I will dig them out again and take some pics.

I'm kinda suprised we have'nt seen any pic's with 66 duo in 89 car , i know soon as i get my duo there's stealing it for some crime fighting. Pic's please people if have the 89 car and these 2 hero's would be cool 2 see while we wait forever for the 66 car to get out of Hot toys garage.:impatient:

Having abandoned my OneSixthBruce order and gone with the Sideshow discounts I finally have Batman and Robin.

I love them both and think they're actually better than I was hoping for. Especially Batman since I already had Tony Mei's suit and cape waiting.

Have been dreading changing the suit, not just because of the issues of the belt and the fragility of the HT suit, but because Tony Mei's suit looked so tiny!

Donning latex gloves I ventured forth and confirmed that the belt could be removed quite easily without damaging the stock suit by pushing it down the legs. And Tony's suit is super stretchy!

The resulting $50 International Collector Appreciation Electronic Gift Code that Sideshow dropped into my wallet yesterday made me do a bad thing. :monkey3

Great pics! Very nice collection! :clap

My only concern is how fragile suit's may be on both? with snags and if able to pose with out damage. Or are they pretty much museum set em up and dont touch and admire. I know this bats will fit in the car much easier then my 89.

My only concern is how fragile suit's may be on both? with snags and if able to pose with out damage. Or are they pretty much museum set em up and dont touch and admire. I know this bats will fit in the car much easier then my 89.

I don't own either of the figures, but based on reviews and feedback, handling these guys is akin to working with a vial of Ebola at the CDC. :lol

They reportedly snag very easily, so you should either trim your nails or wear gloves. Also be careful not to catch the suits, especially Batman's, on any edges and whatnot.

Hot Toys.. these guys are a home run in my collection! Since getting them about a month ago.. they are the 1st figures most people gravitate to and comment about! After that, everyone wants to look at the HULK...LOL! The reruns of Batman were mine and my brother's favorite...always on right before dinner time.... Outside Boston in the mid/late 70's these were on WLVI CH 56...... Thanks HT for giving me one of my favs!!! Not to be missed if your a fan.. get these!

I 'V been thinking of canceling because of this and ton of other release's. Im just undecided but have both on order for cheap right now and dont think will be able to buy this cheap later on if i cancel. I might end up canceling because of the dark side of star wars is calling already...:lol

I 'V been thinking of canceling because of this and ton of other release's. Im just undecided but have both on order for cheap right now and dont think will be able to buy this cheap later on if i cancel. I might end up canceling because of the dark side of star wars is calling already...:lol

I can understand that.. but if your really into these guys.. get them now... they will definitely increase later on.. Most likely Robin may be the wild card and if they made less of him, he'll be the one your paying $350.00 in a year or two...:)

I'm going to keep my order just need to rearrange a couple preorders and have all lined up to still get everyone. Also i 'll buy to support the line and want the 66 car in my collection.

Back