1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best figures HT has done this year...we'll see if anything can top them!

I'd be inclined to agree, but Batman and Robin are the only Hot Toys figures I've bought so far this year (I believe I received my DX 13s in December). :lol

Curious to see if Robocop and MMS 238 Terminator change that.

I'd be inclined to agree, but Batman and Robin are the only Hot Toys figures I've bought so far this year (I believe I received my DX 13s in December). :lol

Curious to see if Robocop and MMS 238 Terminator change that.

I fully expect Robocop to be beyond amazing.....however as "human" figures these will be hard to top...

just got this must have gems last week. here are some pictures!

7M4A8wc.jpg

jdWAfom.jpg

Best figures HT has done this year...we'll see if anything can top them!

Never. Mainly because this was one that seemed to be even more of a longshot than 89. Really, the only thing standing in the way of the 89 figures was Jack, and HT didn't seem to have too tough a time convincing him. Come to think of it, it actually makes me wonder how long they had the DX 08 prototype. It could explain why they didn't have Keaton at the cons. Anyways, this was a license where we never even thought we'd get to see te TV Show, itself, released, let alone merchandise, so, to think that we now have West and Ward available is, well, for me, at least, it's incredible.

So, there's that novelty factor, but the best part is that, on top of all that, they managed to make them genuinely fantastic figures. West is one of the most realistic things I've ever seen, and Ward's right there with him. So, QC issues aside, I don't see these being topped. I probably should buy them, at some point.:lol

For me, Han Solo could never top Batman (hell, he's not even my favorite Ford character; that'd be Indy), but, even if he could, Ford's got one of those impossible likenesses, and I question whether we'll ever see an interpretation that could come anywhere near the level of accuracy HT had on these West sculpts.

These, Christopher Reeve Superman and a Clayton Moore Lone Ranger are my bucket list figures.
...so... Just one more to go.
Actually it would be 2 more. I'd need a jay Silverheels Tonto as well.

Those autographs would look classy on these great box designs. Good idea.

Just received this dynamic duo. The figures are awesome. The likeness is top notch. The only minor is the bat logo was not in the middle of position of chest. But it can be fixed.by adjusting the batman suit.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403235835709.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403235835709.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 745
  • uploadfromtaptalk1403235854557.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403235854557.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 743
  • uploadfromtaptalk1403235870887.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403235870887.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 740
Back