Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed some pics with Jor-El holding the codex skull, but I see no mention of it in the listed accessories from places like BBTS or Sideshow. Is it unlisted but comes with all Jor-Els or was it an EX version?

I've noticed some pics with Jor-El holding the codex skull, but I see no mention of it in the listed accessories from places like BBTS or Sideshow. Is it unlisted but comes with all Jor-Els or was it an EX version?

It's a standard accessory. Along with the Kryptonian blaster rifle.

Would love to add him to the collection if I could get him for dirt cheap.

I have MOS Supes and Gen Zod and they make a great display. Didn't see the need for Jor El but wouldn't mind picking him up as well.

Would love to add him to the collection if I could get him for dirt cheap.

I have MOS Supes and Gen Zod and they make a great display. Didn't see the need for Jor El but wouldn't mind picking him up as well.

I've seen him on eBay brand new for as cheap as $150 or so. I usually see him around $170-$180.

I'd love to get a Marlon Brando Jor-El to go with my Christopher Reeve Supes, but $800 is nowhere near happening for a 1/6 scale HT figure, let alone an earlier MMS one. lol

I have been on the fence about this figure for a little bit but was easily tipped over when my text notification from Sideshow came through offering a coupon code for a whole $100.00 off this figure AND free shipping!!!!! Definitely worth reviving this thread for that!

I have been on the fence about this figure for a little bit but was easily tipped over when my text notification from Sideshow came through offering a coupon code for a whole $100.00 off this figure AND free shipping!!!!! Definitely worth reviving this thread for that!

Would definitely get it in that case. This is a figure that nobody really talks about, but it includes one of HT's best sculpts, in my opinion. Very underrated figure that is actually quite beautiful.

Funny coincidence that this thread was recently revived. A while back I started a custom set of Kryptonian battle armour and I was just thinking about working on it some more. Here are a few pics...

6c9a60ba320210f550793acf8ee1dc04.jpg

67fd19fcb8f20f126ab34b9b7dee5f3e.jpg

c2472395690aa6338f5a51af19726239.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back