Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to be one of HT best sculpts, if Supes is on level with this, I'll be very happy!

a5024acb00e33657d4fb96876e5ce27e_zpsdabd5b58.jpg

Great figure . Bad choice of figure stands . Looks great on a basic stand . Just need to get a custom one made .
by5u4y5e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
YES those are bad *** . The Superman one is it possible to put some yellow on the underlying part. A zod one would be nice as well.

Last edited:
Great pics ChadMan and paramoremcr88

@Username. Love those bases. I'll be going with the generic HT Base though once I get some in and make some HT style decals.

WoW!! Looks amazing!!!! :clap
One of HTs best sculpts. Looks really life-like.

Thanks! it really is a fantastic sculpt

Sure thing.
I could cast the superman one as is.
And just make a matching Zod one.

Barry, I've noticed a lovely textured "S" Man of Steel shield in a few of your pics (stuck on background of detolf) where is that from? Looks very nice.

Edit:

this one..

2D49A347-4FBC-46FB-BF2D-5FB4D86C426A.jpg

At first i cancelled my po from SS because i was a bit under whelmed by the figure but after viewing the Superman photos, i decided to just snatch this guy as a companion piece for Supes when i get him.

absolutely love the figure right out of the box, although I have no idea whatsoever what Hot Toys was thinking with the cradle stand, its too long and serves no purpose with the figure, he stands fine on his own with the base
qzm983.jpg

xc0jyf.jpg

2ec164k.jpg

Barry, I've noticed a lovely textured "S" Man of Steel shield in a few of your pics (stuck on background of detolf) where is that from? Looks very nice.

I know i was beaten to the punch, but it's a GREAT symbol.
The same place also sells the Superman Returns one.
It's got a ridge so it can be sewn onto a Cosplay costume, but i only wanted it for the back wall of the detolf.

Awesome! I would love one for each of the three figures. Maybe a light brown one for Jor-El to match the color of his 'S' on his chest?

I will be ordering new casting supplies in early january, so i will get the MOS S cast, and make a Zod one the exact same size too and cast it. Just in case anyone else here wants one.

Back