Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be getting the payment drafted some time today! Excited for the first MoS piece. I ran out and managed to find ONE lonely collector's edition tin Blu Ray when I saw people displaying it behind their figs.

Just re-checked my tracking and bumped to Friday delivery :yess: so awesome!

I had two on order. One for me and one for my Brother.
I cancelled mine yesterday. I still kept the one for my Brother, but i am no longer feeling the love for the Jor El figure since it came out with a suntan and shiny head, lol.
If i ever need one to take pics of, i am sure i can borrow my Brother's one.

ahh that sucks. maybe you'll change your mind when you see it in hand??

No shipping notice yet. They took my money yesterday though. Anyone get the 'heavy box' with a bonus figure?

Apparently the extra is POTC Angellica.. I wonder if retail shops who order through sideshow get the extra too for their customers? If so, I'm pretty sure my local shop won't be handing it out to buyers but try to sell it for a profit :/

Well my shipping notification was for just over 5lbs.
So I doubt that's including anything else.

Yea I think Angelica is like 4-5 pounds. I'm guessing only those that have been requesting pack outs are getting them. I didn't get my DX13 packed out and didn't get one but Jor-El and Midas are. Guess I'll know later tonight.

Yea I think Angelica is like 4-5 pounds. I'm guessing only those that have been requesting pack outs are getting them. I didn't get my DX13 packed out and didn't get one but Jor-El and Midas are. Guess I'll know later tonight.

Yeah. I have my account set for pack outs on everything.
But I also have Midas due out in the next day or so.

Back