Hot Toys MMS 200 or 201 Kyle Reese? - Plastic Enemies *Speculation*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS 200 or 201 Kyle Reese?

Well, crap. I'm with karamazov80, though; it could happen at some point... maybe.
Look at Robocop, he was announced around the end of 2011 and we're only just getting the PO now. Terminator and these other old licences have been on HT's back burner for a while so who knows what they'll be doing in the near future?

I'll get you for this Flosi. You'll pay.

ComeAtMeBroSavedByTheBell.jpg

I noticed the thread on the OSR Facebook page about this pic is gone too.
All that speculation.
Too funny.

Was'nt hot toys first mms's kyle and the t-800 endo? I could see them doing them as 200 and 201, I hope to see that, that is:panic:

What a shame, was looking forward to opening this thread and seeing some evidence of a T1 Kyle Reese and Endo (or PS Arnold). Sure they'll happen, some day, just gotta be patient.

well wasn't plastic enemies first to hint at a Luke Skywalker figure? I doubt he would already have actual pictures, even if he did know

He does have insider information sometimes, and has early access to prototypes that he takes pics of, but he said he was just guessing on this one.

Well I'll just stick to my customs Reese's than.

I had such mixed response when I saw the post on Facebook. On one hand I was so thrilled at the possibility of having a official 1984 Reese but also horrified for the time and money I spent o my two customs:rotfl

Any kitbash I've done was merely as a 'just in case'. An official version would be far more satisying and still much wanted.

Wow, glad I just now discovered this thread. I got to go from excitement to mourning in about 60 seconds. All right I'm over it now. Phew.

Now gimme a proper gosh damn Hicks Hot Toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back