1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First collectible I've gotten that was broken.

The Dark Knight Rises Batman and the Batpod all waiting for the Tumbler to arrive and it's just sitting there broken wrapped in plastic waiting to get shipped back, probably not to going to see it again in another two weeks or more.

Last edited:
Wish my bf was into collecting,i have the black one and would love to get the camo for Bane but he would kill me if i buy that one too.
...collector problems...:gah:

Oh and congratz @htg!
aww, my fiance loves this stuff, when we get a place together, I think each room will be filled with collectables, lol

and thank you ;)

some more pics, from a different camera
will be sticking some stuff under the tires soon ^^

P1010413_zps0cad2294.jpg

P1010419_zps29499678.jpg

P1010418_zps5f6f591a.jpg

P1010411_zps00b8aadc.jpg

P1010416_zps5b7625b3.jpg

Amazing collection! Do you like Pioneer products by the way ;p I have a Pioneer receiver as well and love their products, great quality! I'm jealous of your collection and all I can say is BRAVO! You definitely got it where it counts! I have the newer released Tumbler but I'm tempted to pick up the camo version....:gah:

aww, thank you, i have been through quite a few Pioneer receivers, hehe, they are awesome, my new beast has 9.2 surround, now i can hook 2 subwoofers to it, haven't got the room to do that just yet though, but will do soon, hehe, which one have you got? i would love to see a pic! :love

you must get the camo version! you will not be dissapointed! ;)

aww, thank you, i have been through quite a few Pioneer receivers, hehe, they are awesome, my new beast has 9.2 surround, now i can hook 2 subwoofers to it, haven't got the room to do that just yet though, but will do soon, hehe, which one have you got? i would love to see a pic! :love

you must get the camo version! you will not be dissapointed! ;)

Revoltech-Series-043EX-Batmobile-Camo-Tumbler-004_1359393209_zpse796c818.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG-20130406-WA0005_zps7c783beb.jpg
[/IMG]
Possible you take a pics same angle as those in the picture?

Last edited:
I don't know why but I think I now prefer the sandy coloured version compared to the black. Might need to get this... and on Spoons post it's so nice with the black rims.

Thanks for the pics :clap Look very nice in the camo colours, Did you get it direct from sideshow, If so what was the shipping if you don't mind me asking.

hey, sorry for the late reply! i missed this one :slap you're welcome! this is one awesome tumbler! even though it is huge, it feels quite light, i did indeed, SSC shipped rather quickly via FedEx, it was around $35/£22 to ship over, just waiting for the customs charge letter to come now, dreading it XD

Back