1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im quite jealous, I ordered mine from alterego and they are reciieving them at end of the month and its a split shipment.. Im also jealous your shipper box is in great shape considering how far it traveled. My shipper for the black tumbler looks like it was dragged, kicked and gouged and sideshow is only one hour from me..

Oh, a huge problem with the tumbler was putting it on woods with varnish like your dresser. The tires would stick to the varnish. Put some cardboad in between the two or anything you want to as a preventive measure. As friendly advice, might want to look into a case for it...

Last edited:
P1010981_zps3e1c87b4.jpg

wow - that thing looks great. :thud:

I have the original but I'm half tempted to say this is actually much cooler.

Im quite jealous, I ordered mine from alterego and they are reciieving them at end of the month and its a split shipment.. Im also jealous your shipper box is in great shape considering how far it traveled. My shipper for the black tumbler looks like it was dragged, kicked and gouged and sideshow is only one hour from me..

Oh, a huge problem with the tumbler was putting it on woods with varnish like your dresser. The tires would stick to the varnish. Put some cardboad in between the two or anything you want to as a preventive measure. As friendly advice, might want to look into a case for it...

ooh damn, did they? hope it doesn't happen to your next one! i did feel sorry for the guy that had to carry it, lol, he was being really careful with it, saw him getting it out just when we were pulling up at the house

ah yes! i remember reading through a thread and i saw this info, thanks for reminding me about it ;) will get some stuff to put under the tires later today

Congrats! the paint/weathering job looks even better than I'd imagined.
I'd love to see a pic of Bane driving that thing.:)

Nice to see someone from the UK with this beast congrats mate it does look well smart :yess:
I toyed with the idea of getting this as i missed both black versions. got the batpod had issues fitting figures on it so got rid to fund the keaton Bats, Not gonna get anymore vehicles unless HT decide to do the 89 Batwing :clap But well done on getting it & your misses sounds like mine she lets me have stuff to keep me sweet lol

Nice to see someone from the UK with this beast congrats mate it does look well smart :yess:
I toyed with the idea of getting this as i missed both black versions. got the batpod had issues fitting figures on it so got rid to fund the keaton Bats, Not gonna get anymore vehicles unless HT decide to do the 89 Batwing :clap But well done on getting it & your misses sounds like mine she lets me have stuff to keep me sweet lol

haha, thank you, i have no misses, i am a lady collector ;) this tumbler is awesome! was actually shocked on how big it was when it's in front of you XD my fiance is thinking about getting the black version soon, so when we get a place together, we will have both :)

haha, thank you, i have no misses, i am a lady collector ;) this tumbler is awesome! was actually shocked on how big it was when it's in front of you XD my fiance is thinking about getting the black version soon, so when we get a place together, we will have both :)

oops sorry my bad, just so use to male collectors on here :slap Even better that we have a lady collector, might try get my other half interested so i can get more then if she gets bored i take them all haha

Wish I could post pictures showing off the great camo Tumbler that arrived today, but after taking it out the weight of the back wheels and the mount holding it all together broke off it's screws.

I'm going to try to send it back to get a replacement, for a nearly 500$ figure it better be in flawless condition and built like a tank, this thing is so fragile it's sad, all I did was lift it up for a few seconds and then a bunch of things broke off where the back wheels are, Wow! Totally unacceptable:mad:

Wish I could post pictures showing off the great camo Tumbler that arrived today, but after taking it out the weight of the back wheels and the mount holding it all together broke off it's screws.

I'm going to try to send it back to get a replacement, for a nearly 500$ figure it better be in flawless condition and built like a tank, this thing is so fragile it's sad, all I did was lift it up for a few seconds and then a bunch of things broke off where the back wheels are, Wow! Totally unacceptable:mad:
Its made of plastic not metal...plus you have to handle it from the front, not back....says so on the carton. I will say that does suck...

Last edited:
I just pick up my black version by the underbelly. I hope you don't mean you picked up the whole Tumbler just by its back wheels... that's scary! All the weight going down will surely make it break eventually somehow.

Of course I didn't pick it up from the back, I picked it up evenly from under it, but the weight of the back wheels was enough for the mount to completely come off.

It was glued on and screwed on pathetically from the back and that's why it broke off, I'm sending it back to get a new one.

Of course I didn't pick it up from the back, I picked it up evenly from under it, but the weight of the back wheels was enough for the mount to completely come off.

It was glued on and screwed on pathetically from the back and that's why it broke off, I'm sending it back to get a new one.

Ah. It's not too surprising. There were some back wheel issues with a few of the black Tumblers also (some were already broken in box). Glad I wasn't one of them.

Back