1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually OK for space. Actually I have quite a lot. My main room is a bit like an empty warehouse, with only a sofa for furniture.. and a lot of shelf units with toys, I mean collectables!!!
I am on holiday next week, and I will no doubt be back in my fave store. The camo might get picked up.
I was also tempted by Black Widow and Thor, but I resisted...

20130328_151441_zps8fe73e2c.jpg

Just collected and this is more of a looker vs the all black!

Just got an email from SSC that these are arriving early so I can do Early Processing!!!!!

omg, im barely into my Flex Pay. Gonna have to wait it out....:(

Just got an email from SSC, saying i can pay my last flex charge and get my item early, sweet :D

by the way, does anyone know how much customs usually charge for a tumbler to UK? thankies ;)

Last edited:
I really like this Camo version, I think it's more interesting than the original. Bane will look great stood on top of it, especially if you guys bash a few prisoners / mercenaries to join him.

I wouldn't even know where to begin with displaying something so big however, and that's before I even consider the price.

I really don't need to spend the money but I am really tempted to get this. If it came with the screen accurate Cannon, there would be no doubt...

My wife just discovered the big box .... well as usual not too please with the spending. she didn't know one more is coming 89 batmobile

My wife just discovered the big box .... well as usual not too please with the spending. she didn't know one more is coming 89 batmobile

I have three strategies for dealing with wife issues related to toy collecting:

1. I say, "I ordered this thing months ago," which thanks to HT's release schedule is generally true.

2. I get it shipped to work and then sneak it into the house when she's not around, and when she sees it, I say "I've had this thing forever, but just decided to display it."

3. I tell her that this toy costs about as much as her new handbag/pair of shoes, and that usually ends it!

Good luck

See..my wife doesnt care about the price, its more of how much space it takes up and where im putting it...we dont share the same Idea of decor. I incase everything so I currently have two tumblers right now. That to her is crazyness, but three is madness. I see them as art, she sees them as an eyesore....

Has anyone recieved a shipment notice from SSC yet?

Last edited:
Heh, it's like an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. "Once you're married you do what she tells you"

1. I say, "I ordered this thing months ago," which thanks to HT's release schedule is generally true.

2. I get it shipped to work and then sneak it into the house when she's not around, and when she sees it, I say "I've had this thing forever, but just decided to display it."

3. I tell her that this toy costs about as much as her new handbag/pair of shoes, and that usually ends it!

Good luck

yeah, tried all three but ive used them so many times they dont work anymore.... :dunno

Good luck

She is very careful of what she spent so no reasons can justify the spent on toy especially so big which in turn translate to big dollars, I always minus half of the price when she insist of knowing it ha. Anyway 89 batmobile the box should you be very very huge and long, sweating....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Anyway 89 batmobile the box should you be very very huge and long, sweating....

It will be indeed. The car alone is 40 inches long. The box could be 50 inches or just above. It's going to be a monster.

Back