Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My stockist told me that he is out at Toy Hunter.

Glad we got a second shotgun as well, was that ever listed? I don't remember it...

I'm so glad it's out, i've been putting off Thor to buy this guy (due to him being so expensive)... glad that once i've got him i can resume regular buying lol.

20110429055709152.jpg

This is so worth it compared to the current HT prices now!! Luckily Ghostrider was sold at a time when HT has relatively 'low' prices.Things started rising after this whole Ironman line=_=

This is so worth it compared to the current HT prices now!! Luckily Ghostrider was sold at a time when HT has relatively 'low' prices.Things started rising after this whole Ironman line=_=

agree..:gah:

Wow very nice. I PO this from the start. How come sideshow sells this so expensive? Compared to other retailers. It's about a $30.00 difference, and their shipping box always gets dented with UPS. I have to ask them for a pack out this time. Because the box looks great .

Ah man, I'm so happy to see that this is finaly coming out, feels like forever when I put my deposit down on this & judging by the pic's this is going to be the jewel in my collection, that bike just looks amazing, I was getting a little worried this was going to fall in to Q3 were I've got untold figures on PO.

Wow very nice. I PO this from the start. How come sideshow sells this so expensive? Compared to other retailers. It's about a $30.00 difference, and their shipping box always gets dented with UPS. I have to ask them for a pack out this time. Because the box looks great .

Order somewhere else then :dunno

Back