Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disparaging Kindergarten Cop can be a dangerous hobby... :mad:

I'm on the merits and that's what I think. I rewach all of them every few years out of a sense of nostalgia and respect to the legendary person. But this does not affect the quality of these movies anyway :monkey3

Dats what happen with GR and I can't think that the next one will fix it.

pic from bbicn:

new sculpt?

104847z3zxx5x35vtgg4ib.jpg

Thats going to make a sick display piece. Really digging the new headsculpt. Seems as if there is more weathering on the jacket, which is a nice added touch (unless its the lighting causing it to appear that way)

Display wise its gonna be sweet with the Bike. Its really gonna add to the already awesome Marvel display HT has made.

The above pic is not the new revised sculpt, it is the original one we received which called for the newer revised sculpt. *shakes head* Get on top of it people! I can't do it all alone! :gah:

The above pic is not the new revised sculpt, it is the original one we received which called for the newer revised sculpt. *shakes head* Get on top of it people! I can't do it all alone! :gah:

I think it is man, seems like it to me.

The above pic is not the new revised sculpt, it is the original one we received which called for the newer revised sculpt.
Never liked to repeat... but it's already 3rd time in this thread :dunno

87.jpg

"Face" has been resculpted.
Maybe not as much as you'd like but falling into flashy extremes does not make any sense.

yup can't wait to get this also... that's hot toys showing proto pics are proto pics... they listen .... good job on the skull hot toys!

yup can't wait to get this also... that's hot toys showing proto pics are proto pics... they listen .... good job on the skull hot toys!

Or...

They could already have this sculpt to begin with, but showed us an inferior sculpt at the beginning.

Just to show that they do listen to the fans :lol

Back