Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES MF! You did not disappoint!!! Great idea to pose the scaring scene!
BTW what you think of the paint job on the skull? The FB JC is a bit pale right? Not just me right?

Skin's a bit paler on the FB, but you really have to look at it to spot it. More noticable is the lighter hair, but I actually like it better, I think the v1's a bitt too dark in the hair for hair that short. I'd say the FB's the better paint job, but with all the blood on it, it's limited use.

138.jpg

139.jpg

What a fantastic sequence of pics! Great idea using the Dutch body and then replicating the events of the film. You'll have a great time doing the same with BD T2 -800 and the T-1000. Can't wait to see that.

What a fantastic sequence of pics! Great idea using the Dutch body and then replicating the events of the film. You'll have a great time doing the same with BD T2 -800 and the T-1000. Can't wait to see that.

I do have a lot of fun with Terminator for photos. It actually worked out that hiding Dutch's face worked much like the film hid his face to reduce how many CGI shots they'd have to use. I'll have fun with the new T2 line, but it'll definitely take time building up a collection too, T-800 will be nice but gotta have T-1000 to square off, and if HT does indeed give us BD T-800, I'm going to have a blast.

Excellent collection of shots, Sean.
It sucks being broke! :)

I'll just live vicariously through yours...keep those great shots coming!

I just recieved mine today! Its an awesome figure, but there seems to be a small dab of gloss on his forehead:monkey2. Any recommendations on how to get this off without messing up the figure?

I just recieved mine today! Its an awesome figure, but there seems to be a small dab of gloss on his forehead:monkey2. Any recommendations on how to get this off without messing up the figure?

Ufff, delicate situation there snoop! Any attempt with a dissolving solution and you are running a chance of not only taking off the gloss but also the skin color on the forehead.
This is what I would do: Buy some flat clear coat and apply it on the glossy area to get rid of the shine and blend it with the rest of the forehead skin color.

Ufff, delicate situation there snoop! Any attempt with a dissolving solution and you are running a chance of not only taking off the gloss but also the skin color on the forehead.
This is what I would do: Buy some flat clear coat and apply it on the glossy area to get rid of the shine and blend it with the rest of the forehead skin color.

Thanks for the advice. Ill see what I can do.

just did a search on ebay those portable pc's are selling for $60 alone!:horror

That's shocking! It's just a tiny thing. I got it because I'm an exclusive ho but I would never pay that kind of money for it. I sure hope people realize what they're paying for! :duh

Thanks guys, Marcus is wearing just a generic, grey button down shirt, the color was drab enough to work, I don't have anything green that's bland enough like his film shirt to work.

Back