Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: Why would you think it would come out for around $200? At $169 its still about $40-$50 overpriced.

Toys2 has it for $190, and usually Sideshow's same as them.

If Sideshow has it for $170 like BBTS, $180 for the Ex., that'd be a bargain, then it'd be like only $30 more for the Hydrobot.

3911801492_6d0c596579_o.jpg

Looking he's cuddling with new pet, (sigh)

Great looking figure but what's with the Hydrobot as a pet. The Hydrobots didn't really have a part in the final battle.
Just a thought.

^ Be thankful that the hydrobot is included with this figure and not a third John Connor figure or a second Marcus Wright.

Indeed, thankfully it's not always about exactly what's right for the figure in the box, sometimes it's about packing in cool things that add value to a collection of figures.

imo i feel like both JC sculpts lack a certain 'life like' feel.
Dont get me wrong, the detail and execution is top notch but its like it there is no facial expression and the eyes are staring into space. I cant as much dynamic poses with JC compared to the BR.

imo i feel like both JC sculpts lack a certain 'life like' feel.
Dont get me wrong, the detail and execution is top notch but its like it there is no facial expression and the eyes are staring into space. I cant as much dynamic poses with JC compared to the BR.

gotta agree with you..i have the V1..and it let me down..no matter how good u pose him, that blank half-zombie stare is just not working. its frusrating to have a good figure which doesnt look good after u posed him goodly..err get it?

i got to admit that HT is rendering its own product obsolete a lil bit too fast too soon

Back