Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing I notice with the scar, even if it's sculpted the way it looks on the figure, it just doesn't quite have the look from the movie. You can really see it when he's in the chopper being flown out, his skin is split apart and frayed, it's a pretty gruesome wound, and it just would have been cool if they'd sculpted the scar and gotten that extra bit of detail to capture it. It's still cool looking and it'll do, just one of those touches that would have been better if the figure hadn't been cranked out so fast.

For your interest.

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

According to Eric I am getting mine tomorrow.... this will hopefully help me resist IM M1.... :p

I have a lot of work yet, will take him this weekend and make some pics.

ARGH can't wait for January, when Josh will send Sosa's JC sculpt :sick

Last edited:
:( JC FB was a noshow in this shipment.... He had boxes and boxes of MJ and Wolverine I mean all corners are piled with boxes of these two but no JC. Well at least he had T2/T3 Leather outifts so I grabbed one to use with Marcus as it didn't look right on the new TT with Scofields head

Was I wrong to think that JC would be out before Wolverine?

No, unless people were slow to share pictures, JC was photographed and posted in hand at least a week before Wolverine, but Wolverine was rumored to be shipping the same time, so maybe just the people able and willing to share didn't get him posted as soon or something. John's been rolled out so fast though, could be HT had the initial HK release ready but needed a little more time for the other shipments, it happened that way with DX Joker, and would make sense, Connor seems out awefully fast for a whiole new outfit, painted base, and hydrobot.

Back