Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN YOU ALL...... I am caving again because of reading this forum even when I already decided to skip this one :p
The PDA being a toy hunter exclusive can anyone tell me if the pre orders in HK are sold out yet and if not how much is it going for? I am tempted to get a friend to order this for me but don't want to send him on a wild goose chase :p

Is it me, or is the barrel of JC2's M4 shorter than JC1's? Or is it the under mounted grenade launcher giving that illusion?

Is it me, or is the barrel of JC2's M4 shorter than JC1's? Or is it the under mounted grenade launcher giving that illusion?

JC2's weapon isn't an M4, it is a HK 416 which is essentially HK's own version of the M4 which is why it is slightly different. Going by the film the rifle for JC2 should have come with JC1 and visa versa.

JC2's weapon isn't an M4, it is a HK 416 which is essentially HK's own version of the M4 which is why it is slightly different. Going by the film the rifle for JC2 should have come with JC1 and visa versa.

Thanks for the technical correction. I still haven't seen the film yet (having two young kids robs me of the movies), but I guess most collectors to preserve fidelity will give JC1's rifle to JC2 and vice versa, correct?

I've not seen it yet either i usually wait for DVDs, i only know about the gun switch from what has been said in here and reading IMFDB(Internet Movie Firearms Database).

Damn $195 for the PDA as an exclusive. I preordered it anyways, I justified it since I got my V1 John Connor and T700 for $185 shipped.

Thanks for the technical correction. I still haven't seen the film yet (having two young kids robs me of the movies), but I guess most collectors to preserve fidelity will give JC1's rifle to JC2 and vice versa, correct?

Not only for the accurracy, but because of the somewhat limiting nature of JC1's coat, it's hard for him to properly hold the rifle he shipped with and should be much easier with the correct rifle coming with JC2, and JC2's just wearing a shirt so he should be able to be posed holding the JC1 rifle with much greater ease.

Not only for the accurracy, but because of the somewhat limiting nature of JC1's coat, it's hard for him to properly hold the rifle he shipped with and should be much easier with the correct rifle coming with JC2, and JC2's just wearing a shirt so he should be able to be posed holding the JC1 rifle with much greater ease.

I noticed that as well. I've extended the bandolier as far as I can on JC1's rifle, but I still find it's pretty snug when you try to pose JC1 holding his rifle strapped across him.

Even with the Bandolier off, the way the JC1 gun is 2 guns in one with 2 triggers and the second bullet clip and all just makes it challenging to get a good grip, and I fear breaking the second trigger section trying to get it in his left hand, I think the design of the JC2 gun will just allow easier access and posing of his hands with the way the coat allows and look natural, and the new figure can hold the gun properly because the shirt should allow much better flexibility at all the joints of the arm.

Alter egos just put him up for pre-order not too long ago. And definitely have way better prices. $171 doesnt sound nearly as bad as $190.

wow ,i have no idea this one is this expensive, but marcus is only 10 bucks more than the first john, why? is it because the fancy base?

dont remind me.but its better than nothing.I tell you what,if hot toys keeps going up on thier stuff I will have to quit buying thier stuff.

I heard that. I'm pretty close to that now. Hell, I can remember when I thought the original Kyle and BD T-800 were way too much at $130. Those are cheap prices now.

After this Connor and the dx Batman and Pred1 I am DOOONE for a long time with ht.

yeah yeah, I say that everytime,until something new comes out.if they quit making preds,aliens,terminators I will quit buying from them,but I have a fealing theres more to come.I just hope they spread them out .I have goodies I need to buy for my car!

yeah yeah, I say that everytime,until something new comes out.if they quit making preds,aliens,terminators I will quit buying from them,but I have a fealing theres more to come.I just hope they spread them out .I have goodies I need to buy for my car!

Exactly! That's my only problem. I wouldn't complain if they just gave us some damn space! :lol

Back