Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, is this the stand that he comes with? Or is it just a special one for these pics? I thought it would just be a regular black one. And what's the thing he has in his right hand???

Awesome pics by the way!!! :rock :rock :rock

Custom stand.......unfortunately!

Wow, is this the stand that he comes with? Or is it just a special one for these pics? I thought it would just be a regular black one. And what's the thing he has in his right hand???

Awesome pics by the way!!! :rock :rock :rock

And the gun is from the Appleseed figure- Briareos.

Yup, the nice thing about HT environmental bases is they usually don't have a name plate for the movie or character of any kind on them. Dark Knight DX figures are the only ones I know of, and they're not really environmental, more just higher end style like the black, traditional HT bases.

I wonder if people just aren't futzing or if the straps the knife clips to really ride that high on him.

Custom stand.......unfortunately!

And the gun is from the Appleseed figure- Briareos.

Okay, thanks guys!

I was wondering about these things as I followed news on this fig pretty close, but I didn't know about these.

Thought the gun might be a custom made gun which was supposed to look like he ripped it of a Harvester or something :lol

Too bad about the stand though... But then again I like the normal black ones too :)

Just glad this guy is released!!! :rock :rock

Prayers didn't help, huh :D

Post some pics once you get it so the rest of us choosing to wait can stew in misery :(

Oh, your prayers work man. Just when I was about to BIN the $149 one, someone BIN it a second earlier. Now the ones on ebay are the $179 ones, which are a bit too steep IMO. :D

Oh, your prayers work man. Just when I was about to BIN the $149 one, someone BIN it a second earlier. Now the ones on ebay are the $179 ones, which are a bit too steep IMO. :D

Yikes. $179 plus shipping is quite steep even for this fella. He is looking bad a$$.

Sorry :(

These new pics have definitely swayed me to purchase Marcus. Everything looks so much better, especially the arms! Look at the texture.

Can anyone take a photo of the body if they have the chance?

Damn that worthington likeness is mintly spot on! Just crazy! Such a shame they don't include enough to make two complete figures ( i mean the lot, pants and all, just add another body ) HT should do that with all their figures. I mean really, who could pick between two, such awesome portraits showing the very unique (and NEEDED) sides of a single character?!

Yeah, I don't know if the tecture on his arms was added along the way or just didn't show up in HT's photos for some reason, but they look real now where they looked very rubbery in the HT shots.

I'm still amazed with all the tweaks, they were able to get this out in like 4-5 months.

great pictures and the figure is awesome, really glad i ordered it.........wonder how long it'll take Viking Playgound to get??

Man, in hand the worthington likeness really shines. Something about having it in more natural conditions really brings that out I think. The arm detail is also amazing, so glad this figure turned out so well. Way to go HT for making the necessary tweaks and the hs changes! bravo!

Of course the first auctions on eBay are all overpriced. Looks like I'll be waiting on the discounted reetails of the American Sideshow release. So what's that, another month and a half I have to wait?

Id say we have to wait at least a month. But he looks amazing! Hes going for $180 dollars on evilbay already!

Back