Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-1000 actually has 4 arms in that scene.

CRAZY OR WHAT? LOL.

t1000cancountto20onhisf.jpg

Wow, I never knew that. Always thought it was 3. Cheers. :lol

Awesome, that'll be great for customizing the toy. The bike Buttmunch and I have is based on a Harley, I got it because the front part looked the closest to the T2 bike of any 1/6 police bike that could be found out there.

Awesome, that'll be great for customizing the toy. The bike Buttmunch and I have is based on a Harley, I got it because the front part looked the closest to the T2 bike of any 1/6 police bike that could be found out there.

If you want more pics for customizing just let me know.

No, that about covers it, the bike we have is so different, there's limits unless you want to really spend a lot and go to lengths like sculpting and all.

Main thing I'm looking at doing is painting all the boxes at the rear black as the movie bike doesn't have as much white as the toy.

Wow, I never knew that. Always thought it was 3. Cheers. :lol

Oh yeah! I also see he has bullet hits on him in that pic. For some reason I've always assumed Sarah missed him with every shot but evidently not. Cameron simply didn't feel the need to draw attention to it in that scene.

Goro T-1000. Still unless I have a helicopter for him to fly I don't feel a need to represent this in my collection at any scale.

T-1000 actually has 4 arms in that scene.

CRAZY OR WHAT? LOL.

t1000cancountto20onhisf.jpg

Yeah, I remember hearing it could have been as many as four as well, but its really hard to see the fourth. But he definatley had three. And if I could get ahold of another spare Truetype arm, I'd love to give him a fourth.

And thanks for those shots of the bike. I too am tempted to paint the back boxes black. And if someone made decals more accurate than the 'metropolitan police' ones, I'd be down for those too. Otherwise, its good enough.

But if someone has a lead on a 1:6 scale police helicopter... :monkey3

That would make a great Diorama, too bad theres no way I can think other than actually making the helicopter and SWAT van to make it happen, and oh yeah there's no J. Connor either, bleh

with so many bloopers in T2 i just thought the 3rd arm was the stuntman controlling the helicopter and wasnt meant to be seen! just like the random person in the cyberdine shootout scene! hahahah!

I don't recall that...

when arnie approaches the 8 ish policemen in the gas masks and shoots them in the kneecaps look closely at the left hand side of the screen at the back outside! random guy just standing there watchin the action unfold before disapearing!

Back