Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I know, but it would've still been nice to have been able to get on that mistake!

Two T-1000's for a little over $100 is better than two for nearly $300.

Yeah he got lucky, and I, like you, would've also liked to have gotten in on that deal, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you miss out completely and have to sit on the bench.

My miserable contribution....

T-1000PescaderoCop2.jpg
T-1000PescaderoCop3.jpg

T-1000PescaderoCop4.jpg
T-1000PescaderoCop5.jpg

One thing I love is how reflective the silver is...

T-1000PescaderoCop7.jpg

Last edited:
hey guys,

I tried it out in the WTB section, but with no luck, so i'm taking the chance and post here my desire.

I'm searching for the Police Badge alone, so maybe if someone has bought his t1000 shirt for the cop-t1000 outfit and don't need this police badge anymore as the police jacket hides the badge, please let me know.

police-sign.png

Hopefully someone can help me out :wave

I'm curious as to why you would want the police badge alone.

The biker jacket actually has the exact same police badge on it too, if you weren't aware, and I believe the jacket goes for pretty low money on eBay, unlike the shirt.

T2_T1000_PR3.jpg

Finally got him opened up and displayed. Still waiting to hear on the scratch on the helmet from AE.

Here is my contribution to the thread...thanks!

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4310.jpg

Great look for your T-1000 but DAMN that T-600 looks cool. What a monster. Is that the Martin Laing signature addition? I prefer the way that gun is held to the upside-down way of the regular figure.

Great look for your T-1000 but DAMN that T-600 looks cool. What a monster. Is that the Martin Laing signature addition? I prefer the way that gun is held to the upside-down way of the regular figure.

THANKS!

Yep, Martin version with the final battle JC base. I liked the look of him next to the T-1000...pretty awesome scale.

Thats the kind of size differential I was hoping there'd be between the beserker predator and a human figure accepting of course that T-600 is standing on an elevated base too. But hes still really Massive. Excellent display.

Thats the kind of size differential I was hoping there'd be between the beserker predator and a human figure accepting of course that T-600 is standing on an elevated base too. But hes still really Massive. Excellent display.

Thanks again. :hi5:

He will be about that size won't he when you consider the pics they released of the Beserker standing next to the P1? I mean the P1's the size of Dutch so the Beserker should be about right, right? Of course that means the P1 is out of scale but we knew that.

Well theres this whole business where the berserker final product isn't actually as big as the prototype images let on, hes really only returned to the size HT predator figures were before the P1. The proto images made it seem he'd be bigger than any previous predator figure. But theres a thread for that.

Thanks again. :hi5:

He will be about that size won't he when you consider the pics they released of the Beserker standing next to the P1? I mean the P1's the size of Dutch so the Beserker should be about right, right? Of course that means the P1 is out of scale but we knew that.

Have you been to the berserker thread lately??:lol

Well theres this whole business where the berserker final product isn't actually as big as the prototype images let on, hes really only returned to the size HT predator figures were before the P1. The proto images made it seem he'd be bigger than any previous predator figure. But theres a thread for that.

Ah. Well that kind of sucks (duh huh) since they released that initial photo that basically advertised him being that way. Bummer for those picking him up.

Have you been to the berserker thread lately??:lol

:lol no...obviously! :pfft:

I actually stopped checking that thread when I decided against purchasing him. I try to stop tempting myself with purchases I'm on the fringe about.

Here....:offtopic: does that excuse me?!?! :wink1:

Yeah well some have cancelled because of it. Others, like me, are considering cancelling. Between innaccuracies and now the shrinkage its a less appealing figure now. For me my own completist tendencies are the only thing keeping a doubt in my mind about what to do because I'm getting Royce and quite likely the Falconer as shortarse or not I've grown to really like the look of that design and the figure.

My first one will finally be here Thursday with the second next Tuesday. I've had two semi-T-1000s since TA's part out so the wait has been killer. Hopefully I can find a strong magnet in the next few days for the project I've been working on for this!

Back