Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For stress free belt application, check if your partners have one of these in their make-up bag.
A0C2EE56.jpg

Or
0121308.jpg

Guys, you know what would be really cool?

A alternative biker head that is full of 5.56 bullet holes.

From the scene where the T-800 jumps onto the Truck and fires an entire AR15 clip into T-1000's head

I think most people use the original T-1000 body for the normal cop outfit and the narrow TT for the biker cop. I used a narrow for my biker and it fits nicely.

Interesting... the bike jacket fits just fine (as do the pants) but the shirt was a very tight fit and was actually pulling a bit at the clasps on my Narrow TT. But with the jacket zipped up it looks good.

Although the non-HT white shirt I had was too thick so the shirt wouldn't close. I'll need to find a thinner one or try to score one loose from a T-1000.

It does seem like the Narrow is a bit taller than the standard body, but that could be due to the boots.

Interesting... the bike jacket fits just fine (as do the pants) but the shirt was a very tight fit and was actually pulling a bit at the clasps on my Narrow TT. But with the jacket zipped up it looks good.

Although the non-HT white shirt I had was too thick so the shirt wouldn't close. I'll need to find a thinner one or try to score one loose from a T-1000.

It does seem like the Narrow is a bit taller than the standard body, but that could be due to the boots.

What's puilling on yours? The sleaves? Apparently the forearms are from a Slim TT so the hooks and blade can slip over them without looking weird.... This might also be why the hands "look big", though I think they're fine.

I put the Biker outfit on a normal TT last night and it looks good... I just need a (any) white T.

It looks like the shoulders are too broad... so the top snap is pulling apart. I tried different orientations for the shoulders but kept getting the same result.

The arms seem to fit fine. I can't imagine how poorly it would fit on a standard TT.

It looks like the shoulders are too broad... so the top snap is pulling apart. I tried different orientations for the shoulders but kept getting the same result.

The arms seem to fit fine. I can't imagine how poorly it would fit on a standard TT.

Awful I'm sure. That's why I'm only going with the jacket and T-shirt.

BTW, anyone else have trouble getting the uniform to fit on a narrow TT? I thought that was what the standard body was using, but I guess not.

I can't figure out the body, the bicep and shoulder look like the Narrow's, the forearms are definitely the slim, not sure what's up with the torso, but I ran into the same thing putting the shirt on a Narrow, I thought it might be a matter of inconsistent sewing and wasn't going to bother taking the other shirt I have and putting it on that body.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of the differences... so just figured the narrow I had would work. Oh well, it works okay for the bike cop, but I'll keep my eyes open for a loose body.

Was a big mistake for us dont get the T-1000 loose body for $24.00, Ebay sell this for $49.00.:(

It comes off, don't worry. You didn't break it, just follow the directions.

Just got the notice mine shipped was on the late shippment at Alterego so any one else who was should get the email soon...

Cant wait got 2 of these coming...

Back