Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright...so i did a little futzing CSC is sending me a new box, so i am starting to warm up to this figure...

As if there's not already enough, here are some pics of this guy:

100_7658.jpg

100_7666.jpg

100_7661.jpg

100_7669.jpg

I know, shut up! :p

M.

So do you not use the small belt with this figure? I put it on the regular pants and then the larger belt didn't fit over it :lol

But just an awesome figure... the T-800 is still cooler, but they are an awesome pairing :rock

So do you not use the small belt with this figure? I put it on the regular pants and then the larger belt didn't fit over it :lol

But just an awesome figure... the T-800 is still cooler, but they are an awesome pairing :rock

Do you have a spare TT laying around?

It doesn't look bad with the Biker setup placed on a spare like some freaks are doing.

The belt pouch claps were a pain, wont ever take the items out of em lol.

Oh well, the thread is flooded with pics, so only one from me!!

t1000.jpg

The belt pouch claps were a pain, wont ever take the items out of em lol.

Oh well, the thread is flooded with pics, so only one from me!!

t1000.jpg

I usually dont agree with you and my usual opinion about you is that you are deranged, but here i agree with you.. I almost went insane trying to close the ammo pouches. :D

It's weird how folks have different issues...my pouches were a piece of cake to open and close...the main belt however, that clasp was a pain for me.

M.

Do you have a spare TT laying around?

It doesn't look bad with the Biker setup placed on a spare like some freaks are doing.

Yeah, I have a spare body and set him up as a clean biker cop and the main figure is hook-arms, bullet hits and donut head.

I just wasn't sure if you were supposed to have the small belt on under the duty belt... but when I tried that (which getting through the loops was a nightmare) the duty belt didn't fit right, so I took it off :duh

I bought extra parts from TA (including the full duty belt) so the bike cop would also be outfitted. But with that as well it seems like the other belt is unecessary/won't also fit.

BTW, anyone else have trouble getting the uniform to fit on a narrow TT? I thought that was what the standard body was using, but I guess not.

Yeah only 1 belt at a time as they dont go well together.

I think most people use the original T-1000 body for the normal cop outfit and the narrow TT for the biker cop. I used a narrow for my biker and it fits nicely.

Back