Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some other pics:

T2picsIMG_224732.jpg

T2picsIMG_224731.jpg
T2picsIMG_224729.jpg

Thanks.....I switched my order from BBTS and went with Sideshow. I hate how BBTS just charges and ships out of the blue.....at least Sideshow gives a bit of a heads up.

Omigosh, I didn't even realize this baby is out :)) After seeing the pics, I just can't wait for my T-1000 to arrive as well. the head sculpts and tons of accessories are superb! Congrats to our fellow freaks who got theirs already, like A-Dev :)

Omigosh, I didn't even realize this baby is out :)) After seeing the pics, I just can't wait for my T-1000 to arrive as well. the head sculpts and tons of accessories are superb! Congrats to our fellow freaks who got theirs already, like A-Dev :)

Thanks man but no I don't have the T-1000 yet. Thats just the donut head stuck on a truetype and using the sideshow clothes.

Thanks man but no I don't have the T-1000 yet. Thats just the donut head stuck on a truetype and using the sideshow clothes.

So that was it, my bad:slap but good to know the sideshow clothes fit on the TT tho.

This really puts in perspective how well HT uniforms are fitting! Eversince the Joker Cop uniform I have been amazed how close they get with the fitment.
Me personally I think I am already going overboard POing 2 of these to build a Donut, biker and clean version. Will the healing head fit into the helmet?
:borg:

I never thought about the metal, how the wounds wouldn't attach without it.

So I guess it's either modding a regular TT or just having wounds on one body.

The T-1000 is one of my most anticipated collectables right now and Hot Toys has delivered! Now we only need the BD T-800 and new Endo and I'll be a happy man!

Back