Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem is, do they know for sure what body the T-1000 comes on, wouldn't do much good to get a spare TT and have the costume not fit because it's the wrong one. If he's on the Slim, so far, there hasn't been any sign of a new wave of those being sold, just the new beefy body and the narrow.

That would actually be an interesting way to get the fully exploded head... with a nude TT designed for the T-1000. Sure it wouldn't really fit the pattern but neither has anything else about the T-1000's offerings.

Maybe Wookster can get us confirmation on what body this guy's on, it's really not obvious looking at the shots, I lean towards slim, but could be the Narrow.

a little late to the party, but what the heck...

i agree with those who said the likeness is a little off. i can see a bit of robert patrick in there but not enough. the ears are also sticking out too much.

but i'm sure ht will continue to refine the sculpt til release, like the blade 2 likeness.

overall, i'm liking the split head and the biker cop look the best. ht really went all out with the accessories. which to me is a pretty smart move. he needs all the extra stuff to help sell.

Nope, all in his torso, and i believe above the belt line. He takes two hits in the face, the split head in the elevator and the donut head in the mill. The body stuff could be done with practical effects attached to Patrick easily, the head stuff required extra work and especially CGI, so I'm sure they stayed away from doing too much to the face.

Don't forget towards the end of the vehicle chase scene just before the Steel Mill. The T-800 climbs up the front of the Peterbilt truck the T-1000 is driving and sprays him all over with shots from the M-16. He takes those shots all over his torso and head.

Ordered through SS... for now.... I'd much rather order through AEC so I can wait an additional 2 1/2 weeks while I piss and moan each time I see peoples pics just because I wanted to save 25 bucks.

Slim with normal/extended legs. I thought all along he should be on the silm. RP was a skinny @$$ dude in T2. Heck, you can even see it in the film for proof :lol

Don't forget towards the end of the vehicle chase scene just before the Steel Mill. The T-800 climbs up the front of the Peterbilt truck the T-1000 is driving and sprays him all over with shots from the M-16. He takes those shots all over his torso and head.

Thanks Red. I was sure he got multiple shots in the face, but I was totally wrong with the scene that it happened in. It would make a great custom sculpt, if I can get the standard scuplt at a resonable price.

am i the only one that thinks this is a really bad likeness? i'm just seeing this figure now and when i saw the face i was immediately let down. it does not look robert patrick. also, i know robert patrick's ears point out, but hot toys went way overboard and they just look laughable. everything else looks great, the body type, outfit, accessories etc, but the face just kills it for me. i hope whoever sculpted this face isn't sculpting reeve's.

am i the only one that thinks this is a really bad likeness? i'm just seeing this figure now and when i saw the face i was immediately let down. it does not look robert patrick. also, i know robert patrick's ears point out, but hot toys went way overboard and they just look laughable. everything else looks great, the body type, outfit, accessories etc, but the face just kills it for me. i hope whoever sculpted this face isn't sculpting reeve's.

Likeness is excellent, best i've seen for any Terminator collectible ever made.

I must say, the head(your avatar) on the Mark II Iron Man from Hot Toys looks far worse, and its not even a human sculpt.

You must be the only one that hasn't read this thread.

just skimmed a few pages. only saw positive responses.

Likeness is excellent, best i've seen for any Terminator collectible ever made.

I must say, the head(your avatar) on the Mark II Iron Man from Hot Toys looks far worse, and its not even a human sculpt.

well i have to disagree with you. while the arnold sculpt isn't 100%, it is far superior to the robert patrick sculpt. at least the t-800 sculpt looks like the actor.

what does my avatar have to do with anything? yes it's not a human sculpt and that's exactly why your comment makes no sense. there's no human likeness to compare it to, so i don't see the point you're trying to make.

Is 154.99+shipping from toys2 the cheapest preorder price out there now?

Get out.

t1000.jpg

just skimmed a few pages. only saw positive responses.

well i have to disagree with you. while the arnold sculpt isn't 100%, it is far superior to the robert patrick sculpt. at least the t-800 sculpt looks like the actor.

what does my avatar have to do with anything? yes it's not a human sculpt and that's exactly why your comment makes no sense. there's no human likeness to compare it to, so i don't see the point you're trying to make.

Sure it makes sense, for such a easy character like Iron Man they still didn't get the helmet right compared to what we see on screen, the Mk IV though looks much better and more accurate.

Back