Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^The t800 may have his fists clenched but its clear to see that those hands look odd ..they don't even look human imo ..and i know,i know the t1000 isn't human but ye know what i mean..

Look at the second last pic of the t1000 with relaxed hands next to the t800 ..his fingers are sooooo long, they look like they have extra joints!

Jeez you're right! Extra joints indeed. Looks a bit ridiculous. Oh Well, I'll swap out any hand that isn't really specific to the T-1000 like the wagging finger hand or the stabbing finger hand.

This one?

20100902_4d3f0ff4e12152a262c4qCDYzxfgNJ6B.jpg

That's badass.

His left hand looks different from his right. Perhaps the owner has tried a TT one on there (left).

Much bigger height difference between the Hot Toys versions of these guys than the Neca ones. The Neca T-800 is only a smidge taller than their T-1000, if at all. Not sure which is more accurate.

Haven't they been using these hands for years repainting them every now and then ?. It's about time they sculpted some new ones really I think.

Haven't they been using these hands for years repainting them every now and then ?. It's about time they sculpted some new ones really I think.

That's what I keep saying. I'm confused with all the talk about "switching out hands." All of the HT hands I have are the same size.

From what I've always thought there are 4 different basic hands.

Closed fist.
Completely relaxed,
Slightly relaxed.
Trigger finger hand.

My old Hicks figure seemed to have the same hands the figures have today only painted orange. :lol

That's what I keep saying. I'm confused with all the talk about "switching out hands." All of the HT hands I have are the same size.

Why are you confused? ..these hands look way bigger then any hands iv ever had before ..people are talking about switching out hands because some of us disagree with you and believe these are newly sculpted hands .. newly sculpted for the worst it seems:(..

Then again i could be wrong ...but its what i'm thinking..for now.

Sweet jesus! so, a month until Toys2 has it in stock then?. I have to call Eric and recomfirm that this figure is still locked up for me.

Back