Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MM#129 - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure:Terminator 2 - T-1000

This for me me thinks

T2_T1000_PR7.jpg

luckysim,

sell the sarah figure then to take some of the sting off YOU buying the whole kit and kaboodle just for the damn doughnut head that should have come with this figure in the first place! i personally had zero interest in the sarah 1000 until i saw this, and i still have zero interest in that figure, oh but i DO...want that head! lol

hmmm,

the problem is I like both of them, but have only the money to get one.

Perhaps I've enough time to sell something other before the T-1000 is sold out.

And IMHO, for a long term relationship with this figure it is better only to get one piece.

I will change the outfit and position from time to time instead to display all the different variations at once - and get bored very quickly.

Save your money for another figure... :borg

It does seem a shame to have all them accessories and not use them, i just never like to have more than 1 character figure in my display, hmmmmm will have to think about this one :)

I think i may just go for standard with bullett holes :dunno

True, and that is my general...and only rule, but I knew I would have to break that rule when it came to a T2 line.

May be able to cut it down to just biker cop and standard. They will not be displayed together either. Standard will go in my DETOLF with T800 and the Biker Cop will go on a separate shelf with BD T800.

Ordinarily I just change the poses and display now and again, but these are too nice to not have out permanently.

If you really think about it, the flashlight and radio he carried should have got caught in the door he passes through, assuming he had them on him at the time.

This is an amazing figure, i will be buying one, not three lol!.

I thought everything on him was liquid metal apart from the handgun?

True, and that is my general...and only rule, but I knew I would have to break that rule when it came to a T2 line.

May be able to cut it down to just biker cop and standard. They will not be displayed together either. Standard will go in my DETOLF with T800 and the Biker Cop will go on a separate shelf with BD T800.

Ordinarily I just change the poses and display now and again, but these are too nice to not have out permanently.

Yeah thats true maybe 2 detolf shelves can be dedicated to this line for me also, it does seem such a shame not to have the variants :dunno

Holy mother of ****.
What the hell is this?
I just went to the "new ht fig announced tomorrow thread" looked at the toyhunter pics and thought "wow" already, but as I walked in on the official thread with all those pics and the accessories I went through the roof.
That´s like 2 figures in one, with almost every accessory to make it stay in the pose and form of variation that you like.
Only things missing are what? The pretzel stance and donut head. And this is from the T-1000 sarah connor, so you get it easy on eBay.
T-1000-like won´t be comin´ much anymore so next after him should ebe the new Endo and after that BD/DX Arnold...so maybe only 5 figs, with Sarah Connor T-1000?

I'm glad hot toys did the helmet as a separate piece and not sculpt it to a second head like some people wanted....it looks great and they done it the right way!

I thought everything on him was liquid metal apart from the handgun?

Radio and flashlight = complex machines, have moving parts.

I thought there was a scene where the T-1000 is listening in on his handheld radio about the break in at Cyberdyne?,maybe he does not have this radio or flashlight equipped during the scene in Pescadero when he passes through the bars.

I could actually see them making John now and having a split head t1000 or god forbid a final fully damaged t800 head. That would guarantee a complete sell out for connor.

Radio and flashlight = complex machines, have moving parts.

I thought there was a scene where the T-1000 is listening in on his handheld radio about the break in at Cyberdyne?,maybe he does not have this radio or flashlight equipped during the scene in Pescadero when he passes through the bars.

Arnie said only knives and stabbing weapons.

John Connor: I need a minute here. You're telling me that this thing can imitate anything it touches?
The Terminator: Anything it samples by physical contact.
John Connor: Get real, like it could disguise itself as a pack of cigarettes?
The Terminator: No, only an object of equal size.
John Connor: Why doesnt it become a bomb or something to get me?
The Terminator: It cant form complex machines, guns and explosives have chemicals, moving parts, it doesn't work that way, but it can form solid metal shapes.
John Connor: Like what?
The Terminator: Knives and stabbing weapons.

I could actually see them making John now and having a split head t1000 or god forbid a final fully damaged t800 head. That would guarantee a complete sell out for connor.
But then again, most MMS sell out...especially ones with likeness.

jokerInterigation.png

" I only have one rule: ONE CHARACTER. ONE FIGURE. NO DOUBLES. "

"Well THATS the rule you're gonna have to break !"

I see another version of T-1000 from HT. silver paint/chrome on head/hand/shoes, and use some shiny silver plastic like frabrics for the cloth, Boom!! we have a fully poseable metal T-1000 :yess:

I'm glad hot toys did the helmet as a separate piece and not sculpt it to a second head like some people wanted....it looks great and they done it the right way!

If you were REALLY hardcore you could always keep sticking him in the freezer for a few hours at a time.

I'm getting a strong resemblance to Henry Rollins in that sculpt. Also noticed that, like the Sideshow T-1000, the hands sculpted for the guns are all right-handed. In the flick, if I'm not mistaken, the T-1000 prefers firing with his left.

Back