Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think of this:

PHOTO MANIPULATION
t1000ot.jpg

ORIGINAL
t-1000-15-big.jpg

:yess::yess::yess: this is the Mutts nuts!! this will be my 2nd hot toys purchase got the T-800.A lot of you are going to get another true type figure to use all the acc's what exactly can we make with all this? and what other bits will we need to do it??

:hi5::hi5:
Thankyou HOT TOYS!!!

Wow this figure looks frikken awesome!

But the ears are distracting and annoying. They need to be trimmed down a bit.

This thing is all kinds of awesome. I want to pick up that extra blown open head from Sarah v.2 for sure. So many options though, its two figures if you display it right.

Then it must be the eyes that are off. I'm not feeling it. The Mcfarlane released eons ago...i felt.

(^response to devil_666 comp. shot^)

I'm pretty happy to know that they threw in practically everything. Eliminates the chances of a DX down the line.

Phew.

WOW~2 in one, I'm shocked :yess:

But why not give us an extra shirt and belt so that we can have complete 2 sets of cloth, WHY???

And the sculpt, where is the likeness ??? doesn't look like him at all :slap

Sweet mother of god that is ____ing amazing! Took the T-1000 and blew us away with this bad boy! Man I didnt expect it to have so freaking much stuff with him! What a way to suprise us Hot Toys! :rock The only gripe I have from these pics is Hot Toys should make all the bladed weapons a shiny chrome look. That would be so freaking sweet! But other than that damn cant wait for this bad boy!

Nice Figure.
The aacessories are awesome, looks like a DX figure(without PEARS).

It is a pity that the head with the bullet hole from the T 1000 Sarah Conner missing.

I personally think the Facesculpt by Neca something better.

Back