Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to post my new setup here to:
Collection_10_2010_04.jpg

Love this piece and will be getting the gear for the second style also...

I really like this little set up!

So really great pics all around.

I really like this little set up!

So really great pics all around.

Thx, Eamon.

Gonna change it though.

T-1000 in stance like walking and grabing for the gun the galeria hallway and Arnold with his stance like comin around the corner into the same hallway...first encounter-like.

Has anyone seen in T2 that the T-1000 has his normal Cop-shirt under his windbreaker, the breaker´s only half closed and the collar stands up at the neck?
Gotta change that now.^^

Just waiting on the arrival of a few more bits to finish the biker then to get the second figure end of this week. I'll need to sort another triangular name piece for the stand(s) as well.

Beautiful shots once again. That blueish lighting is very apt. By the way I've seen your pm, just I'm in work right now and typing a big response would be an exercise in frustration.

Inspired by your pose. :D

It reminds me of when T-1000 first enters the blown up floor of Cyberdyne before he hears all the noise outside and spots the helicopter, the cinematography when he was in the biker gear really gave off a creepy vibe and were some of the best T-1000 visuals, at least as far as portraying his nature.

No, I didn't move anything. There's a little lip on one of those bullet holes that I wedged between the straps of the belt. While it still stays touching the trousers and not floating.

Here's my Unboxing and review. I point out some of the issues like the pen, and the hands
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Tty1Imv8Vkc?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Tty1Imv8Vkc?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Just wanted to reset this as I just watched it but also to say thanks Dino. Appreciate you making it, great video!

:lol I can't believe how well packaged it came...lord that was a lot of bubble wrap and packaging for one figure and an extra body!

Man, Vodoun's display setup is just unreal. I'm too spastic to attempt a mirrored mod like that, unfortunately.

And the biker cop's face reminds me of Scott Weiland.

Just wanted to reset this as I just watched it but also to say thanks Dino. Appreciate you making it, great video!

:lol I can't believe how well packaged it came...lord that was a lot of bubble wrap and packaging for one figure and an extra body!

Thanks man, it certainly was protected well from other UPS parcels crushing it.

Vodoun your pictures are amazing.

Got mine today from AEC & it's a great figure. I won't bother w/ pics since there are so many great ones here already, but what I find most impressive is the overall value of the piece, what with all the accessories & different posing possibilities. Kudos to Hot Toys on this one.

Back