Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple quickies out of the box while I had a sliver of daylight still showing.

170a.jpg

171a.jpg

Just got this bad boy today! Hes awesome!:panic:

I used the split head for the biker outfit just for now, till i get an extra clean head.

001-6.jpg

The sculpt is perfect! my camera isnt doing this figure any justice, you have to see it in person.

006-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

I need to get another detolf:monkey4

They're talking about that brown box that usually comes with each figure. Like the latest figure I bought, T-1000 had his specific information on it. MMS Terminator 2 T-1000 blah, blah, blah.

Sometimes vendors/sellers get rid of that brown box and ship just the regular figure box. Others will ship everything the way they got it. Other times they'll ship it JUST AS the brown mailing box with character specific information, like Sideshow did to my Sarah Connor order.

There's something off about that first shot like the helmet and sunglasses are too big on yours. Other than that, pretty good.

I was on my computer at 5:30 AM this morning and what did I see? My T-1000 has shipped!!!!

It will be here on Monday :D

I don't know if anything else was modified on the sculpts, but, the ears were brought in closer to his head on the T-1000 portraits, but it was too late to change the donut head, the ears are wider on that one like the prototype. The clean part of the face on the donut head looks the same to me as the regular T-1000 head, so I don't think anything was done to the face.

Back