Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll build two T-1000s but as is, that's it, I don't want the T-1000 to dominate my collection, I don't like him that much. I'd do 4 T-800s and 2 T-1000s, but not the other way around.

As I already posted in the other thread, dont there recently seem to be a release formula to the classic HT-lines?
Main character + supporting character + villain = line done.
So, T2 seems to be full as is = T-800 + Sarah Connor + T-1000 (T-1000 Sarah was just HT milking it).

Ofcourse this doesen't rule out the possibility of a DX ;)

I think you are right,but next year is the aniversary, there are a lot of t-800 in the market now and they want a top-sale figure, the best option for HT is wait a little , im sure that we will get our BD version and 90% that it will be a DX.

In other order , my t-1000 will arrive tomorrow :yess:

Last edited:
after considering cost of building a 2nd T-1000 ive decided to just buy another one. Cannot wait to get this bad boy, almost end of sept and still no notice!

Thx EndoSickness and Demicop... I hope yours arrive soon.. its a great great figure... :) and now T1 BD... my wallet its going to dye :panic:

I got the email from Toys2 and then soon after the email from UPS with a tracking number. So far it shows departure from Ontario, CA.

It shows arrival in Buffalo as of this morning!!! Should be in NYC tonight :panic::panic::panic:

the T1000 now the collection is complete!!

SANY1955.jpg

SANY1957.jpg

Last edited:
anyone know when this will be officially released in the states? have yet to get confirmation from my LCS, but it seems like everyone is starting to get theirs now. I feel so left out :(

Sideshow's anticipated arrival is 9/29, they've sent notice to have money ready by 9/27. Should be shipping to U.S. customers early October.

Mine will be here Monday. I still need a couple of shirts too :gah:

I don't know whether to buy 2 shirts/t-shirt's and 2 bodies or just get 1 shirt/white t-shirt and body then get another full figure down the line. As I'd need another clean head for the biker helmet. :s

Back