Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked toys2 and you can choose from 4 of the Beat it figures. Does that mean they only have four left? Right now i just can't afford one....damn. But at that site its the most affordable and reliable for me.

Yes that means 4 left. But i bet you can get it a little cheaper on ebay.

Yes that means 4 left. But i bet you can get it a little cheaper on ebay.

True, but i've never bought anything on Ebay before, and how reliable is it all? Look a game which costs around 40 euros or so, that's ok..i mean if it goes wrong, it's bad..but not as bad as 250 for a figure.

actually, toys2 is an actual store, versus eBay which can be an outlet for a store, OR an individual trying to make a buck.

toys2 has a pretty good track record, PLUS the fact that they're the licensed distributor FOR Hot Toys in North America.

almost apples and oranges here.

If you use an eBay store, look at the number of transactions and the amount of positive feedback. As simple as that. Some of these sellers have thousands of positive sales behind them and are as every bit realiable as a normal retail store. You just need to do your homework. But you would if ordering from a new physical store as well?

But Toys2 is a real store, ebay is just from people, i mean, what kind of certainty do i have that all goes well and that somebody ain't messing around with me?
Ebay is perfectly safe, its not "marktplaats".
If you pay by paypal youre almost always covered for loss or fraud...

I guess because i've had a good experience with Toys2 , when i ordered my Thriller there, that is one of the big reasons i'd rather order there. However;...when i have the money for the figure and its sold out on Toys2, then i might have to look at Ebay.

Mine arrived today after more than a month of waiting..
exclusive tokio Number 1971

:rock

5448851073_25732111d5_b.jpg

5448850901_efea4465db_b.jpg

Yes, but two numbers more and would be my birthday's year :horror

Thanks Kuzeh, it´s an incredible figure. Decent representation of MJ:wink1: I'm waiting for the smooth criminal version, I think will be my last Mj figure.

Back