Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not getting any response from goodshipped on ebay after trying to contact them about my MJ purchase

:dunno

Yeah just seems odd. 100% FB so i'm not worried. Usually these guys have great communication so i find it odd.

Can't wait for figure (pretty happy with the price i paid)

Those are days to remember, when Jackson used to slather coconut oil all over his face and lay in the sun for weeks on end.

Mine is on the way. Damn, didn't think i was gonna be getting this figure.

(thank god for tax returns)

Got mine from amiami--#1903 of #2000.

I'm too afraid to open it now! >_<

Dude, open it!!:mad:

Mike says so.

(So glad i got this figure coming)

b097d52c.jpg

Last edited:
I still want a Rock with you MJ

What a dazzling figure that would be to view. (short haircut glittering clothes)

vlcsnap-06534.jpg

I ordered from toysquare can't wait to get it. Was really surprised it was in stock. It still is if anyone is looking for one.

Just ordered this figure from ebay.:yess:

This one is a perfect proof that I purchase figures I love rather than need. (because I skipped on IM mark 6 (my first one) which is a must have for this relatively minor release).:clap

Gratz.

Just got my tracking number. (fast i might add)

Congratulations ! I passed on all the other Hot Toys MJ's but my Barney Ross, IronMan MK IV, they all have to wait until I get this one ! It's time my collection represented my favorite artist of all time !

hey guys, my first post on here, you guys are awesome. after much debate and looking and checking prices, i took the advice of some and just ordered from amiami. its my first order with them, but they confirmed in an email sent to me tonight that they have the japanese version with the certificate/serial number. i spoke with toys2 earlier and they are shipping and selling the hong kong version. although it is the same figure as some have stated, i felt the extra 45-60 dollars was worth it. i bought the Bad version last week and the Thriller version two days ago so i am very excited to get this one, thanks for all the great responses and posts from everyone.

hey guys, my first post on here, you guys are awesome. after much debate and looking and checking prices, i took the advice of some and just ordered from amiami. its my first order with them, but they confirmed in an email sent to me tonight that they have the japanese version with the certificate/serial number. i spoke with toys2 earlier and they are shipping and selling the hong kong version. although it is the same figure as some have stated, i felt the extra 45-60 dollars was worth it. i bought the Bad version last week and the Thriller version two days ago so i am very excited to get this one, thanks for all the great responses and posts from everyone.

1.- Yes, we are all awesome here.... umm well, with the exception of a few, like nam. :lol
2.- Congratulations on your MJ purchases!:clap
3.- Welcome to the boards!:1-1:

Yep amiami all the way. It's difficult (ie impossible) to find a certificate version on ebay. I now have my certificate displayed.

DSC03278.jpg

It's getting pretty full in there... and I need a better cam.

Last edited:
I can see certificate numbers from 1200 - 2000 who ordered from amiami. It's good but I'd like to get low number :monkey2

Back