Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on hot toys!

Need that falcon!
They're waiting.

image.jpeg

The problem for me is where to properly display it. To spend so much money on something like this, it deserves to be displayed right. Not sure if i could pull that off.

Exactly. I just don't have the room for something like this.

Are they seriously going to tease this yet again without any concrete word on release?

This has about as much of a chance of happening as the '66 Batmobile i.e. not-gonna-happen.

This has about as much of a chance of happening as the '66 Batmobile i.e. not-gonna-happen.

HT just recently teased again with an image of the TFA cast in it and this was coming. Sooooooo..... yeah... :bounce

I was really surprised they did the 66 batmobile and DeLorean. Both are pretty niche appeal. The Falcon has much broader appeal, but yeah, still risky because you need to spend over $1000 to fill it (as opposed to less for those other vehicles,) in addition to the $1000 it will cost.

Hot Toys better put this up quick, or I might just get the Delorean and/or the Ecto-1 instead.

Back