Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are companies that sell/have sold life size Star Wars figures for nearly 10k. Maybe this will be for sale for 5 - 10k. We really don't know.

They obviously made 1 so I'm sure they could make 200 or more of them if there's a market for it.

From Facebook

On July 24 – 28, Hot Toys will once again be participating in Ani-Com and Games Hong Kong (ACGHK), the biggest pop-culture event in Hong Kong!

This year Hot Toys is partnering up with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) to bring the biggest Star Wars presence in the event where a number of Star Wars collectibles by Hot Toys and life-size exhibits will be on display! Starting today we will give fans some sneak peek of what to expect at ACGHK!

Recently Hot Toys has showcased an impressive 1/6th scale Millennium Falcon cockpit at San Diego Comic-Con which has already fascinated many Star Wars fans! But we are not stopping there yet, as a complete and highly detail 1/6th scale Millennium Falcon measuring close to 18 feet (5.5 meters) long by 12 feet (3.7 meters) wide will actually be making an appearance at ACGHK! Its sheer astonishing presence will surely captured any fans’ attention!

If you want to see this spectacular exhibit in person, then you have to come to Hot Toys’ booth (E15-16) at ACGHK in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre this week!

From Facebook

On July 24 – 28, Hot Toys will once again be participating in Ani-Com and Games Hong Kong (ACGHK), the biggest pop-culture event in Hong Kong!

This year Hot Toys is partnering up with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) to bring the biggest Star Wars presence in the event where a number of Star Wars collectibles by Hot Toys and life-size exhibits will be on display! Starting today we will give fans some sneak peek of what to expect at ACGHK!

Recently Hot Toys has showcased an impressive 1/6th scale Millennium Falcon cockpit at San Diego Comic-Con which has already fascinated many Star Wars fans! But we are not stopping there yet, as a complete and highly detail 1/6th scale Millennium Falcon measuring close to 18 feet (5.5 meters) long by 12 feet (3.7 meters) wide will actually be making an appearance at ACGHK! Its sheer astonishing presence will surely captured any fans’ attention!

If you want to see this spectacular exhibit in person, then you have to come to Hot Toys’ booth (E15-16) at ACGHK in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre this week!

Ha, beat me to it! Wonder if this will ever go into production and how much it will cost.

Of course this will NEVER reach production. They couldn't even do The Bat, which was significantly smaller (and would be significantly cheaper) than this...

There are companies that sell/have sold life size Star Wars figures for nearly 10k. Maybe this will be for sale for 5 - 10k. We really don't know.

They obviously made 1 so I'm sure they could make 200 or more of them if there's a market for it.

Its not about price. Sure a life size figure can be done it takes up the space of a single person. This is about the size of two large SUVs even after they shrunk it down a tad.

5-10K? You think anyone could build a 1:6 Falcon for 5-10K for resale? Maybe 50-100K. Not including assembly services.

The hyperdrive generator alone will be more than 50,000 republic credits! Or you could trade a J Type 327 Nubian for it! If you have one.

I would say bravo for making one of these as I'm sure it will be cool to see, but then it occurred to me that the cost of this is being passed on to the rest of us. I'd rather they focus on keeping the price of the cockpit as low as possible.

I didn't know it'd be 12' x 18'. Was guessing 6' by 8' or something. So yeah, probably not making them for sale.

That's gonna be wild, man!

Here you go. More or less to scale.

basketball-Falcon.jpg

Back