Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the happiest days in my collecting life...

525E08FB-BA70-4EA4-B2FA-F5F24F27B7B6.jpg

Just paid for my shipping difference. Any breaks or issues? I'm looking forward to this! Great pics!

It looks amazing. I'd really, really love this, but $1300+shipping is quite a lot. I bought his Falcon Cargo Hold, that was maybe $625 shipped to San Diego? It was estimated about $60-70 for shipping but then when they shipped it cost some more, so came out to about $625.

How much did the shipping run anyone who bought this?

Looks absolutely amazing! Great pictures too! Congratulations!

Is your objection to the color about the outside shell color, because it does look like a much darker grey than it should be.

Exactly. It’s a shade dark, but I’m more than happy with it. Truly an amazing piece!

How much did the shipping run anyone who bought this?

Shipping ran about $190 from the Netherlands to Michigan.
And yes, shipping has been a moving target for Joost, so nothing's final till they print the label just about.

Last edited:
Really has to be the pinnacle of Joost's work so far. Absolutely amazing piece. For those who got one, you have a OOAK Masterpiece that will be sought for decades to come.

Shipping ran about $190 from the Netherlands to Michigan.
And yes, shipping has been a moving target for Joost, so nothing's final till they print the label just about.

Thanks, so yeah it'd be about $1500 total....

I mean I could sell some stuff right lol? I hope he kind of keeps production going a bit, I got in on the way tail end of the Cargo Hold. I went a little preorder crazy last year with all the HT Star Wars announcements, will have to make some tough decisions lol.

You think this is big, wait till you see the 1/6 Snow Speeder he is doing. I've got that on order can't wait..... This guy is amazing!

Yeah this thing looks impressive as hell. I was very tempted to order, but just wouldn't have the space to display it. And the same goes for the Snowspeeder too unfortunately (although I still haven't ruled out getting that one anyway). ;)

People have to understand what they are stepping into when going into custom made pieces.

These products are not churned out by factories, these are all hand painted by a 2 man team with the occasional help by the families.

Many of the fix and changes are requested by customers who have been with the project since day one and have provided certain inputs to improve the final product.

I'm honesty more disappointed by the reviewer than what Joost has churned out.

Such a shameful video by the Youtuber.

Back