Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting closer to finishing her.

vJgLCLD.jpg

9SRKgO4.jpg

474N9NN.jpg

TBKd7vA.jpg

8msSPDj.jpg

glP1V2N.jpg

mulWe44.jpg

XToe8jQ.jpg

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the comments. Still have to finish the interior canopy and details on the extrior. Oh yeah the door as well.

Gorgeous. Will have this Dx fully paid by next month. Having a hard time believing it will soon be added to my 1/6 display.

Wait - Jazz did a Falcon cockpit that's much the same as the abandoned HT version?:horror This kinda came from nowhere for me.

That's kinda mind-blowing and really makes Jazz a more major supplier of high-end 1/6 product. This feels like its beyond anything Jazz has ever done in terms of incredible complexity.:clap That 3D model on youtube is just insane.

Is there an option for no lights, or is this a singular all-in DX release? Also, does it ship in one large chunk or does it break down for shipping?

Incredible that after all the discussion and angst about the HT version that Jazz would come through with this.

Going to try and pull this off, timing might be a bit off seeing as the world is ending, but .... I can?t miss out on an amazing piece !

Wait - Jazz did a Falcon cockpit that's much the same as the abandoned HT version?:horror This kinda came from nowhere for me.

That's kinda mind-blowing and really makes Jazz a more major supplier of high-end 1/6 product. This feels like its beyond anything Jazz has ever done in terms of incredible complexity.:clap That 3D model on youtube is just insane.

Is there an option for no lights, or is this a singular all-in DX release? Also, does it ship in one large chunk or does it break down for shipping?

Incredible that after all the discussion and angst about the HT version that Jazz would come through with this.

The pics you’re seeing on these pages were from a scratch built project from Izzymel, not Jazzinc. FYI.

Back